Oulton Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun June 24th 2007

FerrariStu

Scuderia Leona
Feb 15, 2007
Nope, but to be fair, I think they were all pretty shiny weren't they. I suppose the rain was a good indicator of when we all last polished our pride and joy.

Superior "beading" could be seen in a couple of cases :D

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Really fantastic day!!!!!!

Although i was cheering my good mate Mat Jackson on in the last race ahead of Plato's Seat :redface:.

Got to sit in the Jackson MSport pit aswell as the Maxim babe was prowling about in her outfit.

All the Seats looked well-loved. Shame we didnt do a syncronized wheel spin onto the Vectra club behind us:funk::funk:

FerrariStu

Scuderia Leona
Feb 15, 2007
All the Seats looked well-loved. Shame we didnt do a syncronized wheel spin onto the Vectra club behind us:funk::funk:

...... the smoke from the wheel spin would have been "drowned out" I fear as they didn't seem to be that in control of their BBQ from what I saw!! :lol:

Hirdmeister

Was it you guys in the garden centre car park yesterday morning.... around 8am?

I was in the Yellow Leon FR TDI that pulled in and parked behind the group - I was awaiting some of my old Xpowerforums and Brit-Car buddies.

Looked an impressive sight, I loved the stickered up Cupras... these the Le Mans one's?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Was it you guys in the garden centre car park yesterday morning.... around 8am?

I was in the Yellow Leon FR TDI that pulled in and parked behind the group - I was awaiting some of my old Xpowerforums and Brit-Car buddies.

Looked an impressive sight, I loved the stickered up Cupras... these the Le Mans one's?

Sure was. :)

Hirdmeister

if i knew, I would of said hello... they did look good... was thinking of similar ideas for Le Mans 2008.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Stuffy Photo of the day goes to Empi5...

I say stuffy because its my camera he used :blink: and with very little tuition managed to bag this snapshot. It was set on point and shoot, so I say the camera did most of the work :cartman:

main.php

FerrariStu

Scuderia Leona
Feb 15, 2007
I say stuffy because its my camera he used :blink: and with very little tuition managed to bag this snapshot. It was set on point and shoot, so I say the camera did most of the work :cartman:

main.php

... sorry to rub it in but to you have a 2048 res file of that we can download for wallpaper please Mark?

I just can find any mega shots big enough these days! :shrug:

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
Cheers for the pass i did use it but was in the works leon TFSI, gutted i couldnt take the beeza, i didnt see any of the older shape ones.. was a well gud day cheers.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.