No Joy Sellin Seat Leon Fr 2005

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
you need to put in alot of pics like the prfessionals do.
lots of pics serves as a powerful grooming tool to get people hooked.
you need to engrave this car into peoples head.
several pics can woo impulesive buyers as well

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
Its definately the time of the year you are trying to sell. I have had no joy trying to sell my old golf either despite putting it at a rock botton price, just £200 more than offered in part ex!! It went back to the garage on friday, cause could not be bothered trying to make just £100.

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
Its definately the time of the year you are trying to sell. I have had no joy trying to sell my old golf either despite putting it at a rock botton price, just £200 more than offered in part ex!! It went back to the garage on friday, cause could not be bothered trying to make just £100.

Yeah maybe...:shrug:
well thats the reason its going to the dealers im getting 400 less but it needs tax & insurance at the end of the month so thats near enough the 400 there so might as well count my losses and take it back./

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
well thats the reason its going to the dealers im getting 400 less but it needs tax & insurance at the end of the month so thats near enough the 400 there so might as well count my losses and take it back./

Yeah - sometimes better to cut your losses and move on when trying to sell a car. Thats what I did with my golf. At least it is an option when you really need to sell, even though a money losing one:(

stewbie55

No longer a Newbie
Aug 12, 2006

If it's not too late you could try these guys:

http://www.churchsperformancecars.co.uk/buying.asp

They made me a sensible offer that I may have gone for had I not sold my 2004 cupra to a private buyer today (for not much more TBH :blink:).

I'd been advertising mine for a couple of weeks in all the usual places with decent pics, but only had 1 serious inquiry (via autotrader) and that's who I sold it too in the end.
Mind you Ovni Yellow may be harder to shift than platinum as it's more of a love it or hate it colour...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.