Urgent Advice Needed On Arb!!!

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
Coilovers.jpg

Can anyone tell me if these are the wrong onces for an LCR please!?!

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
that kit looks just like my FK coilovers I got for my LC (NOT LCR)

Therefore in my opinion they are probably the wrong ones.
My set can be found here:

wholekit.jpg

As you can see, your fronts look identical to mine, which means they are wrong.

Someone else with an LCR should confirm.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
The bloke who fitted them said that as they didnt phone me to see what i wanted to do they will change the fronts free of charge! Just trying to get a new kit out of the suppliers but they wont take the old one back now.

I know a few people who have had this issue, try and source some kit cheaply and save a few £££ which is fine till something goes wrong.

The supplier should take the kit back assuming they supplied the wrong kit......then again you posted a link to an ebay set earlier in the thread which quite obviously wouldn't fit as they were marked Golf Mk4.....If you bought a Golf MK4 set you may be stuck with them.

Hope things work out for you

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Had this same issue. But i realised befor i fitted them :) Now i have the replacement i need some drop links as apparently "they don't supply them"

Can anyone tell me where i can get droplinks from? Awsome Gti? BBT's?

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
right ive got a LC, so does this mean that if i just buy a set of coilovers for the LCR then they will fit fine and have the brackets ready for when i get the cash for the ARBS? Oh yea gonna lower it 20-30mm aswell

Ju.

Oct 4, 2004
Bradford
If they didn't supply new droplinks in the kit, maybe the original ones will fit?
I had FK silverlines on mine and they came with replacements as they needed to be shorter.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.