Bet you didnt know the Ibiza Cupra R came in this colour!?

loveturbopower

Jun 13, 2007
Frome, Somerset
oh no ive only just got mine, i hope people can see me, actually finkin bout it i drove it 110 miles along the motorway without tax and was doin x mph but didnt get caught. hmmmm, maybe i shud get a respray lol

Mat

lol. quality. I've been caught twice for speedin in mine, somehow, people can't see us, but cameras can. also the 2 cameras had same paint job as me as I didn't see them. I took both cases to court and they said it's only owners with the same paint job that can't see me :D :D :D lol

didgy2

newbe
Feb 19, 2004
glos
Visit site
had near misses in my onvi one,just dont think people like yellow or get jelous,now in my silver one i even had a bloke stop in the road with cars behind and wave me out:happy:

Cupra_G

185bhp/230ftlb
Mar 7, 2006
ayrshire
s62.photobucket.com
I also know a guy who had a bright yellow evo 5! A girl pulled out a junction in a saxo on a straight open road, he ploughed right into it and ended the evo's life!! U could see the thing a mile away!!:confused:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
How did you deal with him then? Did you keep your temper? Sounds like a prize ****

to be honest i wasn't worried too much about the bumper as it's only there to look tidier than the crap F2 i had bodged on previously so a small scuff was dismissed and we all went happily along our way

now if the lamps had been done probably a different matter :doh:

i was surprised i was quite calm - my 13 yr old girl was with me ready with a baseball bat though - if you met her you'd understand :whistle: nutter

tbc

May 9, 2005
If you mean the colour I think you mean, I've seen a couple of bizas in that colour recently. Disgusuting :bleh:What were they thinking releasing a car in that colour. Maybe they had a few pots of paint left over after painting garden shed :D

Now now, horses for courses and that.

Some people love it, and some hate it. I personally think it could be a lot worse, sometimes it looks nice. At least it's unique!

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
i had one of those days myself!! ripped my splitter off on a bump (new one on order) and also hit a bloody magpie on the middle lane of the M6 (what the hell was it doing there i dont know) but just didnt move out the way! i was thinkin to myself!! naaa its gonna move soon its bound (smack) it didnt!! luckily didnt damage the front end...

this white paint must be hard for them to see!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.