2.0 16v Ltd Edition version newbie needs advise.

latenightstoner

ive got i kiwi with Whit wheels looks fat. ive got a gti cupra sport 16v is this poss or has some 1 been sticking badges on 4 me

jamiepyrite

Jan 21, 2007
You what?;)

My thoughts exactly!

Mate, try reading your last post out loud in one breath. It's impossible!

And how can you say its like a class room? You were politely and friendly welcomed to the forum and were constructively told that it is recommended to use decent spelling and grammar around here.

The english language is wonderful. People just ruin it!

Oh yeah, and every letter doesn't need a capital letter :D Thats a contradiction of lazyness to the lack of full stops!

And welcome to the site by the way :) Nice car

ibiza_streg

Oct 23, 2006
Cornwall
not been funny but i was just making a statement is it a forum for seats or is it a class room if you carnt understand what i am writing then learn to read as for these here statements wot kind of grammer is that your club is about the people and not the cars who needs full stops and **** and i didnt come on here to get replys like wot yous give and out of all the clubs i am a member of you lot give the worst welcome and i will let every body know about the welcome it stinks so ban me you bunch of inbreed hillbilles. whoops thers a full stop for yous literat people.:p

not been funny me thanks i is ilitirat as i dnt undurstand nout of tht

Inbred Hillbillies......seriously?

Oh shucks you got me, Candis get my gun! :D

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i think it's time to ......
mods5iz.jpg

this place does resemble a class room at times. behave children.

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
not been funny but i was just making a statement is it a forum for seats or is it a class room if you carnt understand what i am writing then learn to read as for these here statements wot kind of grammer is that your club is about the people and not the cars who needs full stops and **** and i didnt come on here to get replys like wot yous give and out of all the clubs i am a member of you lot give the worst welcome and i will let every body know about the welcome it stinks so ban me you bunch of inbreed hillbilles. whoops thers a full stop for yous literat people.:p

Well of course this forum is about SEATs and isn't a classroom. But look at it this way, a serious person isn't going to reply to your post (or even try reading and understanding it), if the standard of language used is the same of a 14year old ****ing chav. I'm not saying this is some some superior forum, but you will get an exactly the same response on any other proper forum. By this I do not mean DurhamKruizeMassive.com and others alike. Only thing we're trying to do is prevent the standards of the forum sinking to the level of some dirty chavs that make my insurance premiums sky high ;)

I'm not some sort of a keyboard warrior and I'm not trying to be a **** to you mate, I'm only trying to give you a hint as to how you might make your life easier for yourself by writing properly (others might not be so polite). Especially because you have got a phat 2.0 16v Ibiza in black which is definitely the way to go.

p.s. There is no need to call people inbred hillbillies on here when its clearly YOUR posts that make you sound like a hillbilly.

Mig

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
So What Does People Think Am I Wright Or Wrong Correct Me If I Am.dubsy (i Lead Poeple To Infinaty And Beyond And Back Again)

Infinity and beyond, eh.... surely theres a WH Smiffs or summink on ya trvols eh? den u cd get buk on spellin an enliten uz wiv a propa sentunce?

If'n ya cor undiestanz wot I iz lickin on deh forum, mebbs u shud fekkof bak 2 skool and get sumz litracy skilz innit..

Sweet Mother of all that is Holy.. WHY?????? :doh:

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Infinity and beyond, eh.... surely theres a WH Smiffs or summink on ya trvols eh? den u cd get buk on spellin an enliten uz wiv a propa sentunce?

If'n ya cor undiestanz wot I iz lickin on deh forum, mebbs u shud fekkof bak 2 skool and get sumz litracy skilz innit..

:lol::happy::lol:

classic

jamiepyrite

Jan 21, 2007
Well of course this forum is about SEATs and isn't a classroom. But look at it this way, a serious person isn't going to reply to your post (or even try reading and understanding it), if the standard of language used is the same of a 14year old ****ing chav. I'm not saying this is some some superior forum, but you will get an exactly the same response on any other proper forum. By this I do not mean DurhamKruizeMassive.com and others alike. Only thing we're trying to do is prevent the standards of the forum sinking to the level of some dirty chavs that make my insurance premiums sky high ;)

I'm not some sort of a keyboard warrior and I'm not trying to be a **** to you mate, I'm only trying to give you a hint as to how you might make your life easier for yourself by writing properly (others might not be so polite). Especially because you have got a phat 2.0 16v Ibiza in black which is definitely the way to go.

p.s. There is no need to call people inbred hillbillies on here when its clearly YOUR posts that make you sound like a hillbilly.

Mig

:happy: Oi! I post on the "Durham Cruising UK" forum! (DCUK) and yes, it is full of people who have no grasp of the english language and I ask them alot to use good english :D

And Dubsy: Hadn't realised you're a fellow Durhamer! Where you from?

e5sta

Sep 19, 2006
You have all clearly been led up the garden path and locked in the garden shed.

Blue is the bestest colour in the whole wide world! Not sure what kind of blue but its a damn nice one.

Bringing the topic back in hand

I'll second that blue is the best - the pic of our colour car is apparently Topaz blue and the pic on the mk2 website is of my car when i bought her :D

mksteve1

Hey,

Well the car has been washed, waxed and has come up not too bad. I couple of scraps on the side, anyone know if Seat do that metalic paint in touch up pens?

Also why is the timing belt so damn expensive! £76 I was quoted at motoserv, I think I'll see whats on ebay!

PS: Orgasmic Orange is obvioulsy the best colour!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members