The Best MK2 Ibiza Colour?

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
i think that candy white is more like a pearlescent white colour ...nice.

but black is the best, c'mon man everyone has to admit it. who wouldnt pay more money for a nice black ibiza? i gotta admit thou the silver/grey hides a lot of dirt and makes the car look bigger for sum reason, kiwi gets the heads turned, purple and copper are like marmite ...you either really love it or dont think its all that, and that blue ...well i aint seen any around. but a fresh newly cleaned and polished black with white ronals are worth juicing over lol

Alpine white is a dirty beige colour. I can only tell the difference when my car's just been cleaned at the same time as my wheels. My wheels are BRIGHT white so you can see the contrast. Really hard to tell in photo's but here's two that sorta do

2226879_108_full.jpg

2226879_106_full.jpg

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Looked at the sticker in the boot its says paint colour: L90E

Which equals alpine white, i think. Surcalation is that what the sticker in your boot says under the paint colour bit??

Still have to say that white is the best colour!

Also would the VW L90E Colour Alpine White be the same as the ibiza one??

Last edited:

Cupra_be_good_?

What colour is this?

Dear All,
Can anyone help? Any idea what paint code/ colour my cupra is? The sticker in the boot isnt readable so help needed!

Found this pic off autotrader which is the same colour....cheers

Cheers for now!

Glen

media

Cupra_be_good_?

Its a metallic - I thought Sanabria was non metallic? Def not Kiwi - !!

Anyone else? Pleasseee!

Cupra_be_good_?

Perfick cheers all! Okay, does anyone have, a leather interior, new wheels and ICE? I have £3.78 to spend modding her and want the euro style!