Dual headlamp

rallyslag3

Mar 23, 2007
Right lads bought a n/s headlamp Im after the O/S one was wondering if anyone has the part number and price from seat. Also how the hell am i going 2 fit these to a 1.2, seat say it can be done but needs the loom moddifying :S

any help much appreciated.

STOP!!!!!!
There are aload of different duel head lights!!!!!
the part numbers are all the same!
there is a letter after the part number. the letters must match!
I needed A pair for my car, I bought 6 head lights 3 each side and I didn't have a matching pair!! In the end I had a pair that were close and stuck them on.
o/s is a dec 05 and the n/s is a jan 06. o/s has a dark green tint, n/s has a black tint. the dip beam lights, 1 has a smooth crome ring around it and the other has a rippled effect.

the only person that has noticed is my mate who works for SEAT.

I have sold all the others on.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
**** thats not good lol try and get my hands on a set

update just bought a set off ebay one taken off a car together £60 not 2 bad.

Last edited:

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
right well update here, is that I have recieved one headlamp (the one I bought by mistake) and tryed it in the other side 2 what it was intended anyway the light doesnt actually come on is this becuase its on the wrong side or is it becuase I need to as seat on the site say modifiy the wiring loom? Also only reason its on the other side is I dont have that much room with out taking the bumper off, however on the other side I do lol

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
nah mate, what I meant was I have one by mistake and thought I wud test it before the other 2 I bought come. Anyway the driver side was the only place with room and enough cable to give it ago anyway it didnt work and this has got me thinking will it work?

when I come 2 fit it I will remove the bumper lol, just waiting for the other 2 to come.

seat say "Where original lamps are H4 single lens units, the wiring loom requires modification, in this case the unit is Dealer-fit only"

Last edited:

Rosco906

Aug 17, 2006
Burntisland, Scotland
any garage could do it,

But an auto sparky could rattle it out easy and quicker

If you fit them for him or depends if he comes to you, you could have it all stripped ready for him to bash into it and save yourself some £'s

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise