FR TDI Bumpy

Triple D

where there not any questions when the insurance inspector examined your car?

Nope, turbo hidden, so is the map, fmic probably didnt know what it was..... so no, nothing asked, and didnt ask if i could take bits off either, just didnt want them to void it, so kept schtum and was very lucky.....

Ill explain why if you come to the next meet

Triple D

its already at 2k, with 5 days left, will go for alot more i recon, will watch it anyways......

rallyslag3

Mar 23, 2007
I think £3K should buy the car.
new prices wings £200 each Bonet £400 head lights £105

the beauty of that year fr is that many parts i.e bumper wings bonet are the same as all the other Ibizas. so second hand jobbies would be cool

Triple D

Well it finished last night, and the car sold for £3850 :( quite alot though if i must say so myself.......

Will be contacting the seller and asking him to pass on my number and getting the guy who got it to call me as i want some stuff off it, in exchange for the spare key i have and also the full service history aswell.

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
Well it finished last night, and the car sold for £3850 :( quite alot though if i must say so myself.......

Will be contacting the seller and asking him to pass on my number and getting the guy who got it to call me as i want some stuff off it, in exchange for the spare key i have and also the full service history aswell.

that seems a lot to pay considering the amount of work that needs doing to it!

i reckon the spare key and paperwork is worth quite a bit when selling a car so you may get a good trade!
all depends whether the seller is willing to pass on your details:shrug:

depending what bits you manage to get, i may be interested if they are to be sold on ;)

the circling vulture formation starts here!:whistle:

Triple D

:lol: when i spoke to the seller last week, he said he would pass my details on if i wanted them to be. All im after is the forge strut brace and the sensors and wires for the boost and egt gauge as they were still in the car :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.