Jabba Anti roll bar

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
To be honest mate I would pay more than £30 or half hour labour. In fact I would do it yourself - two axle stands and a socket set and your sorted;)

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
wikid im so damn excited now :D :D aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :dance:

Rash, i read in an earlier post that your going to get it powder coated red.
I wouldn't bother tbh, you can hardly see it!

Stick the 20 quid in the tank would be a better thing to do imo!

loving the sound of that and tempted to get one myself, gonna see if i can get a local garage to fit it. What do you reckon would be an acceptable price to pay for getting it fitted?

anything to watch out for when its fitted? does the car handle any differently in a negative/unexpected way? i find going around a roundabout over at 50 sometimes can be tricky before it starts to slide?!

If you know how to operate a trolley jack, axle stands and a socket set fit it yourself, it will only take you an hour!

The unexpected thing is the amount of control it enables you to have in corners and the only negative thing i can imagine is that i'm going to be needing new tyres a lot sooner than expected!

rob1

IBIZA TDI CUPRA
Sep 14, 2004
WALES
excellent news, just have to wait for next group buy....

ive fitted the front seat brace myself, is it essentially the same thing for the rear one, but just underneath the car? does any one have any pics or a guide?

at present my front left tyre wears on the inside and the rear left on the outsides, i have to keep rotating them now and make sure there is enough air in there to wear the middles out :p

rob1

IBIZA TDI CUPRA
Sep 14, 2004
WALES
"I will need at least 5 people to register interest via PM before I will start another group buy.

Cheers
SkodiRS"

anyone else interested in a jabba arb ? SkodiRS is willing to get another group buy going if more people can PM him :whistle:

rob1

IBIZA TDI CUPRA
Sep 14, 2004
WALES
i dont know? many people seem to have bought theirs now and jabba need to order in batches of 10, so it makes sense to work with another forum if needed to hit the target number ?

all i know is that i want one and at a good group buy price :p

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
yeah i belive the price has now gone up we were the last people to get it for £200which is alot of monney for not alot of parts but it sounds like its worth it!

air121005 im still getting it powdercoated red because i just like to customise it myselfand if your in a car behind you will beable to see it where it bolts to the bottom of the shocks! gotta flaunt it ;)

T. Spark

Interesting thread, I have been speaking to Jabba today regarding one.

They were interested in setting up a group buy on SCN, but were waiting new stock before confirming it. Im going to ask SCN Admin if we can set one up, and wait for a call back from Jabba regarding this.

They even mentioned getting a group buy on SCN means we could get them powdercoated in red maybe? They do the vRS green, and black already.

What are people's thoughts?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lazy buggers read the entire thread!

Ive spoke to Jabba they are willing to set up a new GB on here, and ive already been in contact with admin.

Waiting to hear back in regards to this already....

rob1

IBIZA TDI CUPRA
Sep 14, 2004
WALES
im interested in getting one, im also interested in anyone helping me get it fitted in the south wales / surround areas ?:p

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
as a rough should we start a list to see how many people on here would like to improve there handleing no end on this ARB?

1.RichieRich

I want to put my name down so bad!!!! I don't think my sub is gonna come....if i could guarantee its not gonna come then thats £140 quid back which is best part of the way there....

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
they rang me yesterday to say it was sent that morning and il have it for when i get home from work :funk:

air has his 1 wasnt powdercoated very well tho think ad lav has his too!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members