Camberley SEAT & SEAT UK

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Pleasantly surprised by both today. :clap:

Some time back I noticed that the fans on my LCR would go like the clappers for a few seconds, then cut out, then go like the clappers again. I assumed this was normal as I had no reason to think otherwise until the other night when I read a thread about what happens when the slow speed part of the fans burn out.

I was particularly pi55ed off as they had been doing this for months but I only found out this was a fault a month after my warrantee had expired. I called Camberley expecting a fight on my hands to get any thing done about it only to have them take the car in for inspection the very next day and the fans were immediately replaced with SEAT picking up the £400 bill with no argument over it at all.

The least I can do is praise Camberly SEAT on their customer service and SEAT UK on their 100% cost of repair goodwill gesture; it's really helped put my faith in SEAT back on track.

Last edited:

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
I've never had service as good as that from Camberley Seat. Fantastic people, especially if you deal with Paul down there (Kevin is miserable).

Mikeyb

I've used them a few times and always had a good service.
Would def use them again

Thierry

I took my Leon FR TDI there for its 20k service last week and was impressed.

I live right next to the Emmer Green garage but was quoted over £300 for the service.

Along with the reviews I've read on here I was put right off.

I got on the phone to Camberley and booked it in, saved myself over £50 and was pleased with the service.

I'll definately be going back there.

G-FORCE

Jul 17, 2007
Berkshire
Took my car there for the first time, was quoted £60 less then Newbury Seat and Emmer Green in Reading. Also got a free brake fluid change as well as getting a free courtesy car for the day.

Top service all round

Mister_E

Jun 12, 2006
I had my TDI150 car serviced by them on Tuesday, was a 30k service.

I usually pass Camberley on my way to the office in Basingstoke so offered to drop the car in and get a lift onwards but Paul insisted that it was easier for them to collect and return the car from Basingstoke.

They collected the car in the morning with three quarters of a tank of fuel and returned it in the afternoon with the needle touching the right side of the half way line. Round trip is around 45 miles and the odometer indicated they had only covered about 47 miles so the mileage was in keeping with getting to the service center and back. The average fuel consumption on trip 2 setting had also gone done a fair bit.

I queried the missing fuel with Paul the following day, suggesting that the car had either been ragged or that someone had nicked the fuel. The response I had was no one had ragged the car and no one had nicked the fuel...cheers for the business, bye.

I like the guys at Camberley and the service is always good but this incident has soured the relationship in my mind and not exactly sure how to address it - any ideas?

I do want to continue using Seat Camberley but I currently feel quite hard done by,

LeonMunkee

Jan 5, 2008
Reading, Berkshire
I've used the Camberley service centre for a while now (after Emmer Green Garage proved more expensive and much more useless), and I always book my car in well in advance so I can get a courtesy car. I just prefer it if anyone who's not me drives my car for the smallest amount of time possible. I admit that them collecting the car and returning it would be more convenient though.

However, I've always had very good servce from them and plan to continue using them when my new FR arrives in two weeks.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.