advice please

lee123

Jul 27, 2006
Birmingham
i finally got round to putting my beloved ibiza up for sale , it went in the autotrader a couple of weeks ago. the very next day some idiot came down my road, smacked it through my garden wall taking out my girlfriends Ka in the proccess. after realising all three cars were complete write offs i got in touch with his insurance. they came out to access both cars today and decided to offer me £4000 for it. DONT THINK SO!

how can i haggle with them to increase the price?

any ideas?

the car is a 2000 x, black 1.8t cupra completely standard, 2 owners, all reciepts from new , full service history and 83k on the clock.

ps, if hed have hit my new tt he would have followed the ibiza through my garden wall.

paul V5SE

Hello Bud!
Take a look at www.lawanswers.co.uk
You can ask a question & get a response from a genuine lawyer, for FREE! You can also brouse other peoples questions & the lawyers responses to them.
We wrote off a 13 yr old imported prelude earlier this year (our fault) & this website helped me get a higher figure from scumhill insurance.....um i mean, churchill insurance :w4nk: ;)
I hope this helps you out a little.
just one other thing, you dont have to accept the insurers 1st offer, it may take a few phone calls but you may get some more $$$ in the end.
Good Luck

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members