Snetterton BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 29th 2007

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I have the passes!

Will do envelopes etc tonight, and get them direct to the post office tomorrow for posting

jon_hope

just sent an email, please don't tell me I'm too late.....

**crosses fingers**

jon_hope

ah great stuff, thanks very much.

Just a though, I didn't actually explain that I was after an infield pass, i only sent an email with all the details you requested, I wasn't sure if it was automated in some way. Its self explanatory though, right?

Thanks again for organizing this..

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
ah great stuff, thanks very much.

Just a though, I didn't actually explain that I was after an infield pass, i only sent an email with all the details you requested, I wasn't sure if it was automated in some way. Its self explanatory though, right?

Thanks again for organizing this..

no - what you sent is fine

I long for the day that I can automate it, but people are unable to follow the instructions - so I can't :(

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
I long for the day that I can automate it, but people are unable to follow the instructions - so I can't :(

Like leaving the address of the 1st email :whistle::rolleyes:

So we may get these saturday AM.
Like I said in the Donny thread...
We love to leave this untill the last minute! LOL :)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
well the passes will be at the PO in town at lunchtime

I'm also taking a hi-res scan of one & emailling that out with the instuctions tonight.

Some posties are working (clearly the ones who like to get paid), and some aren't

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
everyone who emailled me will be getting a pass in the post...

I've just sent out an email (actually two, because I was being thick) with instructions and a map etc

hopefully the slackers at the PO will JFDI & deliver the envelopes

jwmurdoch85

Jul 7, 2007
Maidstone, Kent

Thanks for sorting this Mark got the emails okay :funk: - hope postman pat does his job!

Look forward to my first outing with the guys and gals of SeatCupra.Net!

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
E-Mail recived (thanks Mark)

That car park is used for the public anyway (well it was in 2005) hopfully we will be near the gate with a nice little "VIP - SEAT ONLY" section, rather than up near the bombhole.

Please Please let the weather be good!!!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Though you lot understandably might want it to be dry, i'd suggest that if you want to see them win like at Donington, we have another damp race. :)

They went well in dry last year with 2 wins for Plato, though i think the first race was a damp one??

But i fear the BMW's and the Vectra's will be very quick here though not to mention the fact the Dynamics Honda's were rapid at Donington too.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.