downpipe and cat

Sandy1985

Apr 3, 2007
right im loosing my marbles with searching so i thought i would just ask... i have a supersprint cat back the now, but i want a downpipe for when i go k03s, so i was wondering if the downpipe and cat come as a whole and if it will fit onto the supersprint without any problems if i was to get a miltek for example?? also is there any good web sites where i can order from?

cheers guys...

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I think most of the sponsers on here will bea ble to get you your DP, Yes they come as one complete unit DP and cat in one. You will also be able to mate your existing cat back to the miltek downpipe alot of people oh here have already done it ;)

David.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Ill think your find a reducer or the likes will be needed for the supersprint. Im not 100% on that though as i have the full miltek system.

David.

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
blueflame 3" downpipe with 100cel racecat is the dogs dangley bits

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
nope.
i had a blueflame downpipe a millteck cat back on my old ibiza but it needed about 3 inches cut of the catback system to fit properly. but well worth it and it only cost £20 to get the 3" cut out and then re-welded

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Id personally go with stan ^^^^ Cant fault my full miltek system and if you have a miltek cat back you`ll have no problems what so ever when it comes to fitment. Although the blueflame has the 3" DP which obviously allows better flow but its only really necessary for the BT boys.

David.

Sandy1985

Apr 3, 2007
for yous who will be selling, how huch will you be looking for? and could you send me a pm when you are selling... cheers

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.