Just Joined so thought i'd post a few pics of my Ibiza

sixsr

Jun 18, 2006
How much has it been lowered out of interest? Also, what kind of kit has it got?

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
My splitter used to look like that...nice and smooth round the edges with the small chamfer...now its a little worn and 'chewed' after a few encounters with speed bumps, and trying to reverse onto me drive :(

Looks good though!!

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
Thats something to look forward to then. How low is yours then, ive got my coilovers just need to get em fitted. I was thinking of dropping them about 40mm back and front.

I never did measure how much i lowered it by...i measured 45mm on the rear coil overs from the last thread to the bottom of the adjustment bolt thing.

The front measures 570mm from the ground up to the very highest point of the arch. Not a very accurate measurement but gives an idea.

It's the lowest it will go at the moment...as i can't get the car on or off the drive any lower...but i move house in a few weeks so... ;)

richstani153

In response to a few questions, im not sure how much its lowered by, its on coilovers and i just got the top of the arches lined up with the tyres...

i think lips just clip on, the car came with them sprayed so i havent had to take them off.

to cut out the bits on the front lip i had to drill them a then cut out with a coping saw. hope that helps.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members