Mike_Ibizacupra's Ibiza IHI

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
depends what you use to clean on how much it cost's lol

does it cost alot to run then how much more youu say than blue 1?

looking at maybe getting a IHI my self soon maybe :)

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
The more I see Ibizas like this , the more I want to sell the Leon and get another Ibiza ! Looks spot on .

Cheers mate, :clap:

depends what you use to clean on how much it cost's lol

does it cost alot to run then how much more youu say than blue 1?

looking at maybe getting a IHI my self soon maybe :)

Autoglym Range and Mer's polish.

Well petrol wise, I seem to get 250 to a tank from the IHI, but I think thats because I don't boot it as much as I did the Blue, its actually made me more reserved. Dont get me wrong, easily possible to get under 180 miles from a tank, depends how you drive. The other night I crawled back from Essex on a full tank, computer said I had over 400 miles in her by the time I got home! lol

Oil change every 5000 miles, and keep an eye on your brakes... thats all

Mike

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
not to bad then only get about 250 from mine at, getting 280 ish at min as cant go over 3krmp and exhaust on turbo by only 2 bolts [:@]

do oil on mine about that now though dont cost alot from that.

how you finding the willwood on it enough stopping power for it?

just looking into getting 1 will probs buy a pre done 1 if can not worth doing mine up.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
TBH, from a Driver feeling point of view the Ferado set-up on the Blue Cupra feels like its stops better than the Willwoods... but I dunno if its just me being daft...

Brakes were done not to long ago so its not like they need changing....

Not sure... lol

Good question tho!!

Deffo buy a pre-converted one mate, to expensive to do yourself I think. Let someone else pay out the £4500 lol

Mike

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
there is alot more power behind the IHI to stop though heh

just seen most IHI's seem to have brembo's so just wanted to see if upto job cause cheeper.

yea would cost to much on mine no suspention been done or brakes need new wheels every thing should cost like 6k i reckon at least to do could sell mine and buy 1 for extra 4k i reckon lol

Ninja

Cupra now gone :(
Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net
absolutely stunning mike i LOVE it!!! Im jealous :(

I do like those deep dish wheels and they do look very nice on your car but i think the current set really suit it well! How about a refurb and some polishing on them ?

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
there is alot more power behind the IHI to stop though heh

just seen most IHI's seem to have brembo's so just wanted to see if upto job cause cheeper.

yea would cost to much on mine no suspention been done or brakes need new wheels every thing should cost like 6k i reckon at least to do could sell mine and buy 1 for extra 4k i reckon lol

Yeah I agree! There must be a yellow IHI somewhere ;) hehehe

Realy smart car...your house looks a little tasty as well! :p

Cheers, I wish it was my house.... lol

Its an industrial estate near where I live, made up to look like a housing area...

absolutely stunning mike i LOVE it!!! Im jealous :(

I do like those deep dish wheels and they do look very nice on your car but i think the current set really suit it well! How about a refurb and some polishing on them ?

Cheers mate :D

Rims will be £50 to refurb each, when for £300ish I could get new rims with new tyres... maybe sell the TSW's as they are for like £150...

I dunno :shrug:

Mike

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Yea it is really. will look nearer the time haven’t decided what to do yet.

Shame about the wheels then, but remember is get some and those black ones are going you know who wants them ;)

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Cheers Rash :)

Whereabouts are you based? Wouldn't mind taking a look at a MK4 conversion, plus your motor is quite lush :redface:

Would be an "interesting" meet ;)

:D