Brands Hatch BTCC South Bank Parking - Sun August 19th 2007

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
an early morning then! hehe! should only take about 3 hours, at least its all motorway. lookin forward to goin with scn

You could always camp at the circuit on the saturday. We all are tee total so dont worry about that, a bit of a sing song round the camp fire and an early night,;)

MarkW

Chris
Apr 4, 2007
Edingburgh
I'm confused. If someone can get back to me asap it'd be great... What tickets are needed. I'm just about to buy two £21 ones. Do we then need to buy anything. Are people bringing fold-out chairs and sitting at SCN area?

Do you get a good view of the races from the car park bit?

Sorry for all the questions. Just don't want to buy two £21 tickets then two £7.50 ones to find they are not neccesarry :)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I'm confused. If someone can get back to me asap it'd be great... What tickets are needed. I'm just about to buy two £21 ones. Do we then need to buy anything. Are people bringing fold-out chairs and sitting at SCN area?

Do you get a good view of the races from the car park bit?

Sorry for all the questions. Just don't want to buy two £21 tickets then two £7.50 ones to find they are not neccesarry :)

Mate, parking on the South Bank will give you a good view of the track, bring your chairs and sit by your car or have a walk round and find a better spot. £21.00 will get you into the circuit and will give you a good view, trust me.

If you can imagine it 50 cars all parked in a straight line, its quite a sight

MarkW

Chris
Apr 4, 2007
Edingburgh
Mate, parking on the South Bank will give you a good view of the track, bring your chairs and sit by your car or have a walk round and find a better spot. £21.00 will get you into the circuit and will give you a good view, trust me.

If you can imagine it 50 cars all parked in a straight line, its quite a sight

Cheers man, was just worried whether we were expected to turn up, park up, walk off just so the cars could fill a gap!!

Tickets have been bought now. Woop Woop :funk::funk::funk::funk:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Cheers man, was just worried whether we were expected to turn up, park up, walk off just so the cars could fill a gap!!

Tickets have been bought now. Woop Woop :funk::funk::funk::funk:

If its your 1st time, keep an eye out for convoy meets and travel in together, at least you wont get lost and end up parking somewhere else.

Bazza

And then someone sticks a ST in the middle.... :whistle:

I had this before when i used to have my Civic Type-R (now sadly gone to fund a house purchase)

Did a BTCC meet at Silverstone and we lined all the cars up, first Silver then Black and lastly Red. Then some smartarse came and parked some french crap (Clio V6) in a gap when one of the lads had to leave

he did move it though after someone put a piece of paper under his wiper saying 'Sorry no vans'

Toledo Widow