Brands Hatch - 19/08/07

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
I'm servicing for my brothers rally on sat so I will probably pop over to this one. Usually it is too far for me, but since i'm kinda closer it is rude not to. Hope this nice weather holds. We won't mention Donny!!!!! LOL ;)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I'm servicing for my brothers rally on sat so I will probably pop over to this one. Usually it is too far for me, but since i'm kinda closer it is rude not to. Hope this nice weather holds. We won't mention Donny!!!!! LOL ;)

Bring on the rain fella, weve got the facilities to combat anything now...... including sofas and armchairs....

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
Bring on the rain fella, weve got the facilities to combat anything now...... including sofas and armchairs....

I'll hold you to that :D.
What time is everyone meeting and where. I'll be coming from cheltenham way me thinks.
Probably heading south on a20!!??

Last edited:

martycr

Seat Vodka
Mar 6, 2006
Coventry
We will be there. Camping as usual, hoping to camp the sunday night as well,

The usual drill for the weekend is it :cheers::snack::drunk:

I will bring all the normal stuff, except that I have to go out and get another BBq as I seem to have miss placed mine somewhere in France :happy:

Saturday sometime at Watford Gap:thumbup:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Sure thing Mart,

Can you bring your Gazebo, at least then we can have one for the camp site and one for South Bank.

Is Chili on the menu ?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yes they have banned track side BBQ's. Apparently it's on the T&C's of your tickets.

I'll just mention that we get our parking passes for Free, with the kind support of MSV. So please abide by their rules, otherwise we might not be welcomed back in the future. Also leave the south bank how you found it, don't leave rubbish everywhere.

Cheers folks ;)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Looks like Marts Paella making Gas Stove me jobby will be getting some hammer then.

Yep, we always do a "Womble" arr good old scout days, when we leave to pick up all of Lee's beer cans.