Brands Hatch - 19/08/07

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Probably not, the ticket says "barbecues are only permitted within the designated campsite areas. Glass bottles or other glass objects are not premitted on this venue"

So I suppose cans of beer is ok, but not bottles. And as you can't disguise a barbie easily, you're a sitting duck for the stewards who will no doubt want to enforce it.

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
The usual drill for the weekend is it :cheers::snack::drunk:

I will bring all the normal stuff, except that I have to go out and get another BBq as I seem to have miss placed mine somewhere in France :happy:

Sure thing Mart,

Can you bring your Gazebo, at least then we can have one for the camp site and one for South Bank.

Is Chili on the menu ?

Are you short of any thing that I could bring, I already have a few bottles of Singha, but if there is any other liqueur or food stuff required for Saturday night just say.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Are you short of any thing that I could bring, I already have a few bottles of Singha, but if there is any other liqueur or food stuff required for Saturday night just say.

I think we are Ok matey, Chilli is on the menu, you can never have too much alcohol thats for sure.

Im sure the cheese meister will be showing with Mr Port.

Just got to decide what we are going to cook on the Sunday....

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
I shall be travelling down from Worcester early sunday morning if anyone wants to convoy? Not sure how many bods from the Midlands going down? What time is advised to get in? I know it starts at 10am but whats it like around the circuit, Donny & Oulton seemed good spots to me, is the South Bank good viewing?

Is that to many questions?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Supplementary flags have arrived and the mini-briefs are revving up. Expect more BTCC Crazy Gang Antics on Sunday. See you on South Bank guys.:flag:

Do you want our gazebo to add to the hospitality suite?

Have you seen the size of our "unit" !!! Space is not a problem......See you Sunday:funk::funk:

And a note to all your Noobies out there, dont hang back, make yourself known to everyone. Its all about having a laugh and watching some good racing...

Last edited:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
I see the BBC weather forecast for the weekend has suddenly gone crap again, presumably Scott Dennis has been speaking to 'Him Upstairs' for intervention :p

hornet boy

Nov 4, 2005
Cambs
I'll be there.

I didn't know that I was going until yesterday, so haven't got South Bank passes.

Where would you say the best places to watch are?

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
I'd say Paddock Hill Bend or Druids, but it's going to be very crowded.

Clearways is good as well. Move round, it's a short circuit so watch from several places to judge for yourself ;)

~craig~

Apr 15, 2007
Brighton
i've probably asked this but is there a tunnel or bridge from south bank to paddock hill?

Also is the paddock open, or pitlane walk or anything like that.

Thanks,

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members