Knockhill - LIVE

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
I understand all right, they have a go pedal and a stop pedal and some f1 stylie finger action going on! :D
Dont get me wrong, I like everything about the new leon except its alteaesque looks.
Did, or should I say, does the mk2 come with paddle gears on the dsg version as I saw one last year that didnt have the steering mounted ones.

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Heres a few of my pics.
BTCCKNOCKIESEPT2007141.jpg

BTCCKNOCKIESEPT2007196.jpg

BTCCKNOCKIESEPT200723.jpg

BTCCKNOCKIESEPT200711.jpg

richard_c_61

LIVE Race 2 on ITV4 now.

Congratulations to Darren Turner who won Race 1 earlier today, Plato took 3rd after a late race incident cost Giovarnardi the 3rd position. Gio came together with Tom Onslow Cole.

SEAT have caught up well in the manufacturers title too, after Chilton failed to finish the race for VX.

Plato now has 10 point advantage over Gio in the championship.

Race 2 LIVE NOW.

DT has made me eat my words somewhat, what a drive in races 1& 2 and what i need to know now is where do i get a 2007 BTCC sticker without buying a new Seat?

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I was referring to the Cupra Championship btw where the Mk2 Leons were almost 2 laps up on the Leon R cars. As they should be, better handling cars with more power.

They might handle better, but it means they don't fly as well as the Rs over the chicane. :( Think all the wings, winglets and diffuser keeps the New Leon on the track! :) :p

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members