Knockhill

S-X-I

Got 2 spare Sunday Race Day tickets availible if anyone is interested!

Paid £46 for them then won another pair in a competition.

Open to offers.

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
I'll be there both days as always,but not my turn to drive this year-will be there in the mate's mg on Saturday,and poss my other mate's mazda bongo on the sunday...

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Looks like the rain dance has worked again -

Weather forecast yesterday:

Knockhillweather.jpg

Weather forecast today:

Fri.jpg

:confused:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
I'll be near the exit of the hairpin, with the wife & 2 kids. We'll all be in Seat shirts but you may not see them as it looks like we'll have waterproofs on as well, surprise surprise!! ;)

dannyk

leon cupra
Oct 3, 2004
Aberdeen
Well I'll be heading down from Aberdeen the morn at 06:45 then stopping in a Kirrimuir to pick up a mate (leaving about 08:00) and heading on down to Knockhill, if anyone wants to meet up before or during give me a shout.

Cheers

Danny

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Turner takes pole for race one

Darren Turner has put the Leon on pole in a superb 53.007secs, outpacing the BMW of Turkington and Knockhill resident Gordon Shedden.

Plato drove well too, to take his fully laden SEAT to 4th on the grid, ahead of championship rival Giovarnardi in 5th.

knockhill.jpg

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
A good day, drier than normal :rolleyes:

Cowdenbeath on Saturday was a good laugh as well, I'm sure Mat Jackson's BMW was in this race somewhere....

DSCF6783.jpg

Plato showing Giovanardi the way round.....

DSCF6904.jpg

...and a SCC car with the front brakes glowing....

DSCF6914.jpg

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
The Plato/Gio one during race 1 from the front of the barn thing at the hairpin exit, the Breeze one from the bench seating just further up towards the finish line. ;)

We spent most of the time loitering outside the ladies bogs :redface: as Muzette has just discovered hand-washing and driers etc., we even had to get someone to go in and retrieve her when race 3 was imminent :rolleyes:

rico

Nov 16, 2006
Aberdeen
i was at the 'shed thing' at the hairpin for all 3, was in my black seat hat signed by JP, was a good spot and was sheltered from the wind!

rico

Nov 16, 2006
Aberdeen
see if we had SCN brand clothing we could spot each other at these things!:whistle::headhurt:(preparing for the onslaught!)

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
I made it there was nr dufus corner, really nice track the first time I had been there, made the trip from Manchester and can i say that the weather and the hospitality was worth every minute of the 3-4 hr drive...

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
I made it there was nr dufus corner, really nice track the first time I had been there, made the trip from Manchester and can i say that the weather and the hospitality was worth every minute of the 3-4 hr drive...

How long did it take you to get out? they were still driving in after the first touring car race:confused:

It took us about five hours to get home once on the road, that included a haggis-stop in Carlisle and a toilet/fuel stop on the M6.

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
I was stamdimg between the Chicane and Carlube corner, got a good view of quite a bit of track, also got pelted with gravel when Martin Bell hit it sideways with his rear wheels spinning on race 2 - who says spectating isnt dangerous!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.