How wrong does this look

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Come on Guys i can take the abuse its friday!!!

So how bad is this mod for the LCR?????

DSCF0147.jpg

The view a rabbit gets before pikie LCR kills it!!!
DSCF0148.jpg

:ban::banned::blink:

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
the support legs are out on the caravan, so I say 'wind up'

his pikey relatives have come to move in

Cupraloon

At least you're not going to be doing 20mph down the road eh !!!!

and holding up us fast loons on the road down to the coast.. ;)

Fast_Eddie

BMW 1series M please!
May 16, 2004
Bradford West Yorkshire
The funny thing is, I have hated and cursed caravans ALL my motoring life, however, there comes a time for some of us when money is tight. If it meant that I could have 'a holiday', ANY kind of holiday, and it meant me towing a caravan to place of natural beauty , then at this moment in life, I definitely would.
Next time you are behind A plastic package of doom(ppod), just spare a thought for the 'towers'. All it takes to pass a car and caravan safely, is an extra few seconds on overtaking preparation and it is done. The major malfunction on this islands roads, are the dweebs who sit behind the ppod for miles and miles without their constructive overtaking brain segment kicking in.
Its not hard!!--Straight peice of road-hang back a little, check its clear, build up some differential speed and WOW A CAR HAS JUST OVERTAKEN A CAR AND CARAVAN!!!!!!!!..

Sorry for going on, but caravans really make a lot of people happy(and for very little money), its just the rest of us that need to learn how to overtake them:headhurt:

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
I'm sure that I've read somewhere that the LCR isn't able to tow a caravan/have a towbar fitted and it was only the LC that can...

probably wrong (normaly am :lol: ) but thought I'd mention it!

I funking hate pikies :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.