Ibiza Cupra TDi Milltek Non Resonated Exhaust

H4RDY

I have searched before I posted because I am sure this has probably been asked. But I cant find it! How loud is a Non-resonated Milltek Exhaust for a Ibiza Cupra Tdi? 1 compared to standard and 2 compared to a resonated version? Has anybody got any sound clips?

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
mate don't even waste your money on a resonated one. Even if you took the boxes off your tdi it would never be super loud. so go for the non-resonated and don't worry. It will be a little more purposeful, thats all, but you would be better off doing a mufflerectomy, search

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Go for the non-reasonated one as Ant said.
It gives a slightly deeper initial sound but it takes you to put in a decent air filter
before it becomes noticeble. A remap will help the sound too.

deadeyejim

Grumpier than Fester
I had a non resonated catback milltek fitted to my Tdi FR on Thursday.

You won't really notice a huge difference until you have it Wide Open Throttle. It does sound a little bit nicer the rest of the time as well. Just don't expect miracles :)

I think Mikey has a vid clip of his on drive past, but his car is far from standard :)

kris_tdi

Mar 26, 2007
I had a non resonated catback milltek fitted to my Tdi FR on Thursday.

You won't really notice a huge difference until you have it Wide Open Throttle. It does sound a little bit nicer the rest of the time as well. Just don't expect miracles :)

I think Mikey has a vid clip of his on drive past, but his car is far from standard :)

diesels don't have a throttle!!!

sooty22

sooty22
Dec 28, 2006
nera richmond north yorks
im still waiting for my system to come from allards as part of mt phase 3 conversion im gettint
g the full system from the turbo straight through to the back box cant wait lol

Mattyh87

Sideways as always!
May 7, 2006
Manchester
It sounds especially good in tunnels - as it is really bassy in a nice way (coming out of Donnington from the infield - people in the tunnels were turning around expecting to see somethin exotic - but saw a diesel seat instead ;P) - and isnt loud unless you are gettin the revs up high - makes it sound more petrol race car then diesel tractor at that point :)

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland

Sounds rather nice actually. Sounds alot more like a tuned 2litre petrol turbo but then that puff of smoke after changing gears kinda kills of that notion.

I think the best diesel I've heard was the clip on youtube of fabia vRS at santa pod with a big turbo running propane or something aswell, once that thing go into the high rev's it sounded like a beast. (still was a smoke screen machine though...)

dozza.13

PS3 Tag - Dozza1979
Jun 30, 2006
Grimsby
I have searched before I posted because I am sure this has probably been asked. But I cant find it! How loud is a Non-resonated Milltek Exhaust for a Ibiza Cupra Tdi? 1 compared to standard and 2 compared to a resonated version? Has anybody got any sound clips?

Get the non-res system with the decat mate, sounds nice when you floor it and isnt too intrusive when driving about normally! :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.