Top Speed with Revo

Sim2cool

Hi sorry if this has been asked before.

I see u can gain roughly 200bhp 300lbft with chipping a cupra tdi but what
i would like to know is more 0-60 times before & after & top speeds.
currently the standard cupra tdi can reach 135mph where law permits, how much faster will they go with 200bhp?

Jun 24, 2007
durham
from what i have read on hear top speed is hardly increased but the exeleration to 60 is in the high 6 to 7 mark

Poverty

Hi sorry if this has been asked before.

I see u can gain roughly 200bhp 300lbft with chipping a cupra tdi but what
i would like to know is more 0-60 times before & after & top speeds.
currently the standard cupra tdi can reach 135mph where law permits, how much faster will they go with 200bhp?

135 mph

Sim2cool

How about standard 30-50 & 50-70 times
compared to a chipped car then.
im after enough power to beat the focus st!

R1dd1ck

Unsure!
Sep 7, 2007
Par
ideal!!!! if ur tyres wud take the torque an not spin.........but mine spin due to the fact in on budget tyres at the moment ( federal ) and not pirelli's.

Poverty

Ford Specs
- 166 kW (225 PS)
- 320 Nm
- 1850 kg

My remaped Cupra

- 224 PS
- 315 Nm
- 1248kg

So a remaped cupra will have an advantage due to weight, but get it to a stage 2 then a Cupra remaped with a custom map should beat a standard ST.

Is that 8 for your ford specs meant to be a 4 or 5 maybe?

gazjones

spanielsfr got 153mph out of his fr tdi with a hybrid turbo. your car wont go any faster unless as standard it hasnt got the power to push to the redline in top gear, a remap might make this possible. and yes a remapped cupra will beat an st. my fr 20vt would beat most things on the road apart from jap things like evo scooby sti's and so on.

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
i got a 14.43 1/4mile with just a remap, and a 0-60 of 6.2secs.

that was with standard clutch think 6secs and 14.3 is possible on a strip with my new clutch.

top speed is around 140 due to the close ratios, it simply revs out above 135 but you get there alot faster

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
i got a 14.43 1/4mile with just a remap, and a 0-60 of 6.2secs.

that was with standard clutch think 6secs and 14.3 is possible on a strip with my new clutch.

top speed is around 140 due to the close ratios, it simply revs out above 135 but you get there alot faster

So is the car still driveble in traffic with your new clutch?

I know someone who has a performance twin plate clutch in his car and he tells me it really doesn't work in traffic as there's no 'feel' of the 'bite' point. Its more of an on/off thing, fantastic for gear changes when accelerating hard.