Brands Hatch WTCC 22/23 Sept **FREE** Weekend Tickets + MORE

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Righty lucky me working untill 11pm on the friday dont think I will be getting there anywhere near as early as I had initially thought ! Expecting some cracking photos Lee :D

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Hey Mork, I have never had an email from you? I sent you one hope that had the info in that you needed?

I got the email, it wasn't all the info, but was enough (@lycos.com)

LOL how gutted am i... dam junk mail filter...GRRRRR.

That's as a result of using @hotmail.com - if ever there was a lesson in this post, it's "don't use free email services" - they're unreliable, and 'block' emails at will.

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
That's as a result of using @hotmail.com - if ever there was a lesson in this post, it's "don't use free email services" - they're unreliable, and 'block' emails at will.

i see what youre saying but they stay with you.... it beats changing everything when you change isp

5imonharri5

schweet schweet CANDY!
Aug 20, 2006
We'll be heading from bristol, so i can give out any tickets to people around here and along the M4. (possible meet at services?)

Or if anyone's going early i'll give out/collect at the gate.

Failing that, i'll give you a fiver!

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
well what a month for me
wtcc,,,btcc,,,,berlin for 4 days then a drive in a Aston Martin DB9 for my birthday......[B)]

Nice one Lee, you are having a good month.

Will you be travelling down Friday night or Saturday?

I’m off work at the moment genuine sickie:ill:and having probs with my clutch again, but hoping everything will be OK by weekend.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
This''ll be quite a reunion for the cazy gang. Tris you're right the South Bank was closed due to the skid pan conditions. Let's hope it's sunny this time as we should be in our rightful spot.:flag:

ps The jury can't understand why I'm grinning so much at the moment. :fool:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.