Will this decat fit a mk3 cupra?

ian_cupra

not sure if de-cat is the way to go, due to lamda sensors. most people go with a sports cat - like me :)

Crowder

decats defo the way imo. lights can be got around and mots arent a problem! i think it goes with what group your in etc my old focus rs everyone had a decat. 106 gti with a pugsport decat etc. here it seems to be sports cats and high prices lol!

jason-jm

Sep 13, 2007
I felt a noticeable difference on my saxo vts..

do they make much of a difference on these?

jason-jm

Sep 13, 2007
I know its not a saxo, I was asking would it make a difference, as the throttle response changed a fair bit on my saxo..

asking for peoples opinions thats all love x

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
i had a de cat on my s3 , didnt really notice much difference to be honest , had a pipeworx 3" downpipe , miltek de cat , and miltek cat back , didnt throw up any codes , and didnt sound that much louder , but in saying all that , i only had the car 2 - 3 months

Dec 31, 2005
London
from the gains you can get from a 3" downpipe /sports cat and not having to change it everytime you want an mot i dont reckon its worth it.

ian_cupra

just get a sports cat, the amount of times this has been covered, and it always ends up with everyone (that seems to know what there talking about) sayin get a sports cat!!!!

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Will fit actually but will be a bad choice getting it as it will make the car sound totally shite and its hassle come MOT time.. Yes you will feel the gains from it but as everyone else has said you are better off getting a sports cat. I know from experience as i had a de-cat but now have 200cell sports cat which is much smoother the the de-cat