Brands Hatch WTCC 22/23 Sept **FREE** Weekend Tickets + MORE

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
I just been informed that"ooh dad,the postman left a big letter for you this morning."
:rolleyes:
so that's me with mine then :D thanks mark and SEAT.
i'll be looking for that pole on the south bank,you lads bringing some Zider?or shall i bring some? :cheers:

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
sorry for being blonde its the fumes from cleaning the car, the plastic card we have is that our ticket as Amanda has a standard paper one or are we going to get this as well?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I'm working blind.... what does the letter say? what does the 'card' say?

take some pics & email to me :)

andycupra

status subject to change
for your information, pic of pack contents: (obviously without 'sample' written on them)
brandstickets-1.jpg

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Cool - thanks

I'll be able to work it from that I hope - and then I'll drop y'all an email with the what to do.

MATT RILEY

Oil burner
May 9, 2004
Thanks very much Mark, Got my seat sport pack through the post today:)
Cant wait to get there and meet you guys/gals.;):D

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Got mine today as well. :thumbup:

The Cardboard with P on is for car parking (similar to last year) but go to South Bank anyway if you want to, rather than where directed. May be able to blag on to there for free on Saturday if open, but you might have to pay a fiver on the Sunday.

Although the letter only refers to the Saturday hot laps experience, the Plastic pass on the necklace must be a Seat Guest paddock pass getting you admission to the circuit both days, and into the paddock for the Saturday at least. As others have said bring the pack and letter and remember to be nice to the jobsworth's and you should get to anywhere you need to be. ;)

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Nooooooooooo.

I don't want a trollied Jase here. Knowing my luck he'll try to have "relations" with my dog. :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members