ibiza k04...gt28rs soon to be (PICS)

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
yah i know what you mean! but i dont think it will do any harm, im so sure all the vortexers do it!

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
ok cool! i guess a way to test ya vacs will be to clamp them all then do the same test you did before.

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
surely they get pressureize when i done the test on the charged pipe work and mani?

or am i looking at it wrong?

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
right i retested it the other night and got to 35 psi with a slight hiss from internals (valves letting by) and then BBAANNNGGG!!!! and by feck it was a loud bang!! it shot the tin of WD40 that was acting as a bung across the garage! i hit the deck like an old man from the war!! lol

today the brand new fuel pump turned up! got it fitted and when i started her up the AFR was a tiny bit lower on idle! 17.5!!

didnt look promising

then i took her for a spin and when i floored it i saw nothing over 12 (about 11.5) thats the richest its ever been! which is great. just got to sort the lean idle now!?!?

still going jbs on saturday to sort out map. i think it may need adapting to my airfilter as its tiny lol

ill keep ya posted!

im now gonna go over all the problems that i wouldnt touch untill i sorted the fueling!!

on goes the large port head :)

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
i know you have all heard me say its sorted about 15 times now but like i said ive never seen the AFR below 12 before (not constant anyway)

once its been to jbs im going to be leaving it with the guy from vagtech (hes left vagtech now and hes going over aload of bits and bobs that ive not got chance to do. (including the head)

mike how cum your selling?

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
my mate rod popped to see me today lol

all fun and games

Photo-0025.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.