Brands Hatch WTCC 22/23 Sept **FREE** Weekend Tickets + MORE

orca

Aug 30, 2004
N Kent
www.bdmlr.org.uk
That was fantastic, even Jr got a go, we went with Tiago Monteiro and he was bonkers, now at least my driving will never be criticised again :p

Many thanks to all who arranged this ;)

They were all bonkers. UNTIL MSV sent eh message to "stop the SEATS from going sideways round Paddock". Dont know if the did but I'd had my turn by then!!!!:funk:

When I was in Tiagho had a couple of him mates in.....well you can guess can't you!! Managed to video, through windscreen, the out lap if anyone is interested.

thanks M0rk and everyone involved

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Some pics from the weekend, good to see Andy Priaulx well-placed for a third consecutive world title as well ;)

Dscf7718.jpg

Dscf7775.jpg

The lovely-sounding SUN Race Engineering Development SR21
Dscf7617.jpg

Dscf7721.jpg

Dscf7607.jpg

Dscf7720.jpg

Dscf7759.jpg

Dscf7636r.jpg

Not sure what this guy was trying to do :?

Last edited:

andycupra

status subject to change
thanks to all for arranging this, i had a great time.

As i was one of the first to get taken around not only was i the only passenger i got the full tyre squeeling "not the fastest way but more fun" approach. :)

thanks Gabrielli Tarquini!

Also anyone going to brands in the future when they are using the full circuit i recommend visiting the 'back' of the circuit, its fantastic. Tree lined, great corners, barriers nice and close to the circuit, a great atmposhere.

driveforward

Is at the Nürburgring
Nov 5, 2002
www.driveforward.com
A quality weekend, thanks to SEAT, Mark, Ken (for the place to kip and something to eat!), the great weather and racing; and last but certainly not least, the amusement gained from Jase's cider fuelled 'worlds longest ever p!ss' taken just off a junction of the M40 ont he way home last night!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
A quality weekend, thanks to SEAT, Mark, Ken (for the place to kip and something to eat!), the great weather and racing; and last but certainly not least, the amusement gained from Jase's cider fuelled 'worlds longest ever p!ss' taken just off a junction of the M40 ont he way home last night!

that was better than sex at that moment.boy was i busting.

thanks SCN and seat sport,great weekend,cheers ken and ian for your hospitality/lift there and back.thanks boo for the merrydown ;)
i am not going to mention my lap :(

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne

:lol: I can only imagine, he had discovered cider and red bull together !!! I cannot express just how much fun I had and how very gratefull I am :D Was an awesome weekend and more fun than I have had for a very long time. Thankyou everyone involved and those who organised it all :D Tip top guys :clap::clap::clap:

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
I'll make sure I pass that onto those that did make it happen - though I'm sure they might read it anyway :)

Had a chat with Scott and thanked him personally, on behalf of all of us for helping secure this great prize, and for SCN parking through the season. He hoped we enjoyed it and was pleased to see us make a colourful display on South Bank again. The drivers ,mechanics and team members do notice us and really appreciate the support.

Scott also sends his apologies that they can't sort out parking for Thruxton for us, but I assured him there'd be a great turnout in any event. Hope Stu B can help ;)

As for the weekend.. Great:clap:

Hot Lap..... All I can say is you know when you've been Mullered!!!!! :D

5imonharri5

schweet schweet CANDY!
Aug 20, 2006
Big thanks to all involved SEAT, Mork, Muller and Tarquini!

Did anybody else feel a bit queesy after their hot lap? It was the first time I've feared for my life in a car!

Muller vs. Tarquini :starwars: friendly competition? Not from where i was sat (bout 8 inches from both drivers in seperate cars!)

It was nice to put some names to faces aswell.

Fantastic weather, fantastic racing, fantastic weekend.

Last edited:

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Can not believe how lucky we were with the weather, just look at it this morning!

Could not of have been better really, I thought it was actually HOT at times :)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Can not believe how lucky we were with the weather, just look at it this morning!

Could not of have been better really, I thought it was actually HOT at times :)

i'm surprised that i am not sunburnt.it was quite hot .I've been burnt on cooler days at the track:blink:

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
i was gonna make a sarcy comment about the weather upt north, but think i will let it slide this time..:whistle:, i met you jase, but cant put you face, you were with ken yeah.

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Big thanks to all involved SEAT, Mork, Muller and Tarquini!

Did anybody else feel a bit queesy after their hot lap? It was the first time I've feared for my life in a car!

Muller vs. Tarquini :starwars: friendly competition? Not from where i was sat (bout 8 inches from both drivers in seperate cars!)

It was nice to put some names to faces aswell.

Fantastic weather, fantastic racing, fantastic weekend.

Yeah - 1 go was more than enough wasn't it:whistle:

jazzdevil

looks like it was a cracking day... some good pics too!

hopefully get to meet some of you at Thruxton - otherwise here's looking forward to next year's WTCC!! (just as well I didn't win a ticket as ended up rescuing the wife's Polo from M3 yesterday)

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Ah, so you were in the other car. I was in the back of Muller's car sat behind him. Saw your car come up behind and then overtake - couldn't believe Muller went after you - I was sure he was going to take both cars off the track!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.