some decent pics wit new wheels

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
right went out and took some decent pics of my car wit the wheels refurbed and painted, what do u think?
DSC00447.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

04102007164.jpg

04102007165.jpg

04102007166.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

all comments welcome

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
Cool probably the best looking LCR wheels i've seen, mine were all black, alway wondered how they would look like done like yours, I think my current wheels may have to be done like that. [B)]

Last edited:

longman

Stumped!
Mar 13, 2007
Nr Maidstone, Kent
I agree Gav, said it at the August Kent meet (although praps not to you) they look perfect. Great choice and worth the wait, one at a time!!

Nice pics too.... Where was that taken?

darrenh

...soon to have new shoes
Mar 30, 2005
Cambs
www.myspace.com
They look really good mate, are they as flat as they appear?

Silver fronts with black 'insides' seems to be the thing nowadays - new Abarth, and concept Vectra both have them.

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
yeah tell me bout it, the wait was harsh but i do think they look spot on, let my mate drive it about while i was watchin it the other night when the light hits em they look awsome

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Have you had any bother with the police and that front plate?
I've been wanting to do this to my car front and back but didn't know what sort of greif I would get?
Looks nice BTW, just need to change the back plate to match the front and all will be well;)

04_cupra_r

LCR Love.....
Aug 24, 2005
Kent
www.westerhamgarage.co.uk
Their really sweet, looking spot on, how much did they cost and from where? Thinking of doing exactly the same on mine.. Not sure if i shoudl go all black or part black like yours tho, i think an Onvi Yellow LCR would look a bit different with just black ones..

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
i got them done at lepsoms in gillingham, bout £62 per wheel inc tax, i dont want one on the back as thats the one they see the most, by the time they have realised the front one i have gone, dont get any greif thats why

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
looks really good! I thought about doing the same to my wheels are i think it would look good with the FR spokes but i will hold for now as I may get new alloys altogether.

I like your number place! Suits the car.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
i got them done at lepsoms in gillingham, bout £62 per wheel inc tax, i dont want one on the back as thats the one they see the most, by the time they have realised the front one i have gone, dont get any greif thats why

thats a good idea!never thought about that . ive got standard yellow n white metal pressed number plates with uk font on and they tried saying they where illegal! i was like how are they .there the right colour and right font.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.