Front brakes

vinocolapso

Apr 7, 2007
Oxfordshire
Just been told that my brake pads are up for renewal so thought i'd look elsewhere other than the stealer.
First place I went asked me what make of brakes they were after being duly impressed with the size of them:D, me being a driver not a mechanic answered, Seat mate:shrug: he said that they could be one of two makes but couldn't be sure until the old one were removed which would leave me carless until they got the right ones in.
Can someone tell me what make the front brakes are on my 07 Ibiza cupra?:help:

rallyslag3

Mar 23, 2007
I cooked the front pads on my 1.8t fr too!
I want mintex but knowen is listing my car!
what are you lot runinig?

And dont say e.b.c.! I wouldn't put them on my wheel barrow!

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
its almost impossible to find anything for a mk4 ibiza cupra online.. in terms of discs, i'm 99% certain that audi TT discs are the same fitment, but i cant find anywhere that does pads for my car! Im looking for ferodo DS2500's so if anyone has a link it'd be much appreciated! :D

EB20VT

Feb 5, 2005
West Yorkshire
its almost impossible to find anything for a mk4 ibiza cupra online.. in terms of discs, i'm 99% certain that audi TT discs are the same fitment, but i cant find anywhere that does pads for my car! Im looking for ferodo DS2500's so if anyone has a link it'd be much appreciated! :D

I got a set of DS2500's from badger5. That'll probably be your best bet, he's on the site in another section, can't remember which one though!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.