will these rods and pistons fit?

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
Im going 8.5:1 with 83mm pistons. Lets us know where your getting pistons hooch, maybe get them cheaper if 2sets are bought.

I asked matt about this and he's also running 8.5:1

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
but if i run 9:1 or 9.25:1 it will spool quicker and i can still achive high power but on lower boost

my pistons rods and valves are coming from us. about £800 for supertech valves, je pistons, scat rods and matching head gasket delivered

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
but if i run 9:1 or 9.25:1 it will spool quicker and i can still achive high power but on lower boost

my pistons rods and valves are coming from us. about £800 for supertech valves, je pistons, scat rods and matching head gasket delivered

Do you have any info on the supplier.

Yumann

May 17, 2002
Glasgow
seeing as my pistons are almost defo gonna be in bits (TBC) then im gonna bore out to 1.9 or 2.0

You won't get to 2l without stroking it and moving the pin location further up into the ring land on the piston. You will also be required to profile the block.

Jun 1, 2007

were did you end up getting all the parts from h17och do you have a link m8

rhussjr

I should keep an eye more on the forums, but with me being in the US, I just have my mind elsewhere. If anyone needs things like Hooch, let me know by shooting me an email at [email protected]. I will gladly assist you in anyway I can in acquiring pistons, rods, coated bearings, gaskets, seals and anything you can imagine for your engines.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.