THS Parts

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
yeah , i also heard that as well , i was looking at there stuff the other day wondering if they were any good , CRACKY CRACKY , the rest of there stuff looks fine , not to sure about the manifolds though

Last edited:

tashacupra

Next up "twin scroll"
Jul 26, 2007
suffolk
Hi, i've had a couple of bits from them in the form of a de-cat and and fmic, fmic is spot on and de-cat is good but did need a little mod to make it fit a bit better but no big deal if your handy with a welder, had both on 8 months now with no problems, so would defo use them again.:)

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
people are far to quick to rubbish any products that they haven't heard much about before.

but remember we live in rip off Britain and too many people tend to Base there opinion of the products on price off it

I know a few people who have bought from them and are well happy with the quality

Last edited:

Deleted member 12147

What's the difference between the two versions your talking about?

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
The manifolds are tempting me! Its just the cracking issue as yes the atp ones crack and these do look like copies of them so may well end up the same way. And as j3rv x asked, whats the difference between the two versions?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members