induction kit or airbox mod?

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I only got a green panel filter and that made the car throatier. I don't think smoothing airbox will help much in my opinion.

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
I only got a green panel filter and that made the car throatier. I don't think smoothing airbox will help much in my opinion.

I know of some people that drill and smooth the airbox and use the cotton pannel filter.
I've heard notorious rumours that the K&Ns cause hell with the MAFs because of oil.

Carbonio & BCM we're the only inductions recomended to me.
Think its all down to your personal preference. If you want noise or not :)

Cupraloon

i've got a BMC panel filter which is oiled and similar to the K&N, it been in about 8 or 9 months now and no maf problems.

Whether the K&N's have more oil in them than other similar makes, which what causes the maf problems, having had them on past cars can't say i can remember them any oilier :shrug:

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Please Dont Get A Dynatwist Or Twister Induction Kit Dont Make The Fault I Made In Listening To Everyone On Here Look At Green Cotton Website An You Will All See That The Twister Or Dynatwist Is Not Made For Turbo Cars And Only Rated At 200bhp Max For The Xl An 300bhp Max For Xxl.

Quit spamming your mis-information about Dynatwist...
its been explained..

FFS man...

:rolleyes:
:no:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.