Tom's Mk2 Ibiza's History on SCN-

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
The last time anyone saw my car on here it had M3 mirrors (my how i regretted that! remember this...)

momomk2pic3.jpg

a little smarter these days...
changes include standard mirrors, interior, skirts, rear strip, number plates etc etc...

thinkin the only other thing left i can justify is possibly -60mm springs on the front, (cannot justify coilovers for this car)...

(THESE PICS ARE 21/05/2008)...

frontdrivers.jpg

front.jpg

drivers.jpg

interior.jpg

rear.jpg

peace, Tom.

Last edited:

frazdoink

looks really awesome mate,be interesting to see wot the car was like before

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
looks really awesome mate,be interesting to see wot the car was like before

cheers dude, yeh i should have taken some shots, when i got it my £750 bought be a very standard ibiza with nasty chav bits and some knackered asiatec wolfrace wheels.

since then it has been in some very interesting states of dispair! looking shinier these day tho.

looking good, i like the silver black combo

cheers dude yeh just started to notice abit of a pattern myself lol, definately need smoked sideys!

But it looks like a bicycle has riden into your driver side door?

nah mate its just the light, that side of the car is spotless, as i say the pics arent great.

I dont like m3 mirrors to be honest, ive just taken them off mine! Im not a fan of the wheels either.

I'm never too sure about ANY mirrors on the ibiza, but i dislike the clunky standard ones and none others seem to work too well, in the flesh M3s work tons better if you do a decent spray job and colour code the base plates.
and your welcome to your own opinion about my wheels dude, but these are my new babys and i love them!

MarkW

Chris
Apr 4, 2007
Edingburgh
Loving that a lot. Especially lights on it. Really wanted them for mine just have never got round to doing it!

Couple of questions though if you don't mind me asking... what fitment are the bulbs in there? H4 or H7?

The other thing was the way the socket connected into the back. Do you have to piss about with the wiring or does the block connector thing that is standard on the Ibiza's just plug into the back?
Cheers man

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
Couple of questions though if you don't mind me asking...

sorry dude i wouldnt know! after my blowout incident it was in a garage getting new bumper/grill/touchups etc so i thought i might aswell leave the lights with them at the same time, was only charged 1/2 hours labour tho.

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
That looks great :D

Where did you get your lights from hun? xx

cheers! lights off UK ebay but sent from germany, seems difficult to find the black ones tho they are generally all silver/chrome which i think looks really naff.

the one seller that had the black ones runs a shop i think so ill look him up for ya.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.