KO3s Turbo
Forge Actuator
Forge FMIC
4 bar FPR
Blueflame 2.75" downpipe & 100 cell cat
bluflame exhaust system
Forge 007 DV
Jabba re-map

Ninja is right, was spiking at 26 psi at first due to the forge actuator. was very aggressive when it came on boost. later got it changed so it was spiking at 23psi and was fine until i sold it. was a quick car! got the power graph if anyone is interested. here's me racing my mates civic type-r. gave him a massive headstart, listen carefully to what he says at the end :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGIf3cvHB3k

0-120mph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h9PuUdz6NQ

the elise...

turbo technics supercharged 111s vvc engine
Piper big bore 4-2-1 manifold
Janspeed exhaust with de-cat pipe
Hurricane enclosed filter
Emerald engine management
uprated Bilstein "S2" suspension
lightweight MMC dics

240bhp & 730kgs.. rather fast to say the least! i love it, such a raw car, the feeling of speed is immense. 3rd gear on full chat is scary. although i do miss the comfort and smoothess of my ibiza at times! but would definately recommend an elise to anyone! traction off the line is immense due to the sticky Yoko advan 225's on the back, going back to emerald on the 22nd for a re-map so will have some updated power figures for it then.

Last edited:

shantybeater

loving the whoosh
Sep 28, 2007
Bournemouth & Brighton
nick I think my spec and output is fairly similar to yours, i took on a type R yesterday to something of the same effect and by looking at the boost gauge i'd say it spikes at around 23 psi

nick s

256bhp & 282lbs/ft
Dec 9, 2005
nice, type-r's are no problems at all for a K03s cupra :D yeah, yours is very similar power!! a well done K03s cupra is alot of fun. surprises alot of more powerful cars!! i remember i edged away from a 54 plate SL500 once from 20mph-140mph, bloke was well impressed :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise