Insurance?

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
just been quated 1000 pounds for years insurance on a 320 bhp ibiza im 25 4 years no claims everything declared wheels ext, 3 points, just wondered what you other boys are payin, this is with adrian flux. cheers!!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Doesnt sound too bad with the power your running.

I reckon you could still get cheaper though. Example for me is £660 on group 17 running 200bhp with 3 points and mrs as named driver & im 24

Stick your bird, sister, mum anyone as a named driver if you havent yet done:)

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
my renewal is next week and I'm leaving Adrian Flux because I made a claim this year and they have wacked the renewal upto £1200!!

My cheapest quote at the moment is Admiral at £700 but they don't replace modded parts like for like.

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
ive just renewed with adrian though at begining of last month, wont i have to pay excess if i go else where?

No you dont pay the excess you just lose some of the money on a pro rata basis and then an admin fee. All companies are different on how much the fee is though. I think with flux if you have only just taken out the policy you lose quite alot but then there may be a cooling off period you could take advantage of!

Try greenlight and see what there quote is. If its alot cheaper and will still give you a saving after cancelling your policy with flux then move to them.

Just for reference greenlight told me that if I had IHI and about 320 bhp my premium would only go up by about £150ish. Im 22, clean license and have about 200bhp.

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
still mate mine is doulble that, (without gtrs mods) and we near enough have same mods are you remapped and declared, plus im 25 and have 4 years no claims?

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
same here im revo stage 2 at min but have not told them, cos it cant be detected due to my sps have you said any of your mods have increased bhp?

cupracooper

Somewhere in the middle
Jan 19, 2004
Warwickshire
Visit site
Not declaring your mods, then posting the fact you haven't on a public forum...

Not really the best plan ;)

I've just done my renewal, everything declared including Revo, got change from £500 (greenlight)

If you had a £600 set of wheels, you'd want them covered. I want my £600 software covered..

JM2PW

Last edited: