There was me thinking my car stood out!

shantybeater

loving the whoosh
Sep 28, 2007
Bournemouth & Brighton
Went to asda today, thinking how I hadn't seen a cupra yet & have owned it for around a month, I drive into asda to grab dinner and :shock:

DSC00117.jpg

Not only is it the same color! but it has the same rims, similar exhaust, lowered about the same, coloured bump strips and same numberplate style!. The only difference I could see was he didnt have brembo's upfront! & his intercooler had no grill covering it...oh and no leon splitter..or tints 8)

I've been on here for a few months as well and havent seen anyone with the same rims

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
where abouts do you live? that ibiza other one looks very familiar, pretty sure its Nick's from on here, think his username is highondirt, its same sort of spec as yours, k03s etc.

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Whats even funnier is theres a cupra in Milton Keynes which looks the same. Same colour and wheels, not sure bout colour coded bump strips tho?

nev

Mar 27, 2007
Southampton
just from southampton way, but often pop down there (more than often in the summer for obvious reasons)

Well youve got that car park that looks onto the sea quite high (cant remember the name though), which would look pretty good, and then also more in the summer or on a dry winter day, theres some quality spots along the back roads ie. new forest etc...that would be my plans anyway lol :happy:

t18con.

just from southampton way, but often pop down there (more than often in the summer for obvious reasons)

Well youve got that car park that looks onto the sea quite high (cant remember the name though), which would look pretty good, and then also more in the summer or on a dry winter day, theres some quality spots along the back roads ie. new forest etc...that would be my plans anyway lol :happy:

castlepoint?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.