Yellow or Silver or blue

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
That looks really nice, I already have a mk3 but a 1.4 in imperial blue.

I love the colour, but the colour does not show up the black headlights, and I think the black lights look awesome

I think the lights blend in well against the silver, also goes with the flow as the wheels and intercooler are dark. I think they would stand out to much if i had no other dark bits

J4M3S

Yes it is and No you cant
Jul 17, 2007
Belfast
www.s44gan.com
mine is the blue.....

DSC_0446800x600.jpg

DSC02609.jpg

DSC01558.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

DSC_0409edDesktopResolution800x600.jpg

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I do what I can with mine to keep it looking fresh but if you look closely you can tell the difference, especially between the spoiler & roof

My yellow mk2 valver was exactly the same. :(

Not sure, Supa_Dupa-Cupra or B3nny (whatever hes calling himself these days) from here has a red one. His isnt fading and his is older than mine:ban:

Ha, Cheers Dan, Nope no fadeing what so ever on mine, I do my best to look after her. Hand detail twice a year, washed every week, waxed everyother.

Heres a couple of pics in standard and modded form that may tempt you :D

Oh and my choice would proberly be the blue out of them. But obviously red for me :D

PA080097-2.jpg

As she stands now.

P5030102-1.jpg

P5030101.jpg

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Yeah the red isn't fantastic tbh at holding its colour, but not as bad as lellow. I think you should go for a different colour to what u got now as its nicer to get something 'fresh'? Dont see as many red ones which is what i like, but id get silver out the ones ur looking at.

Ali_Cupra

Don't yopu fancy a black one.

Everyone knows black cars are faster lol

01samuelr

pete the pirate
Jul 22, 2007
North Wales.
imperial blue looks the best when in a car park at night when the car is CLEAN. yellow with black alloys or euro look silver droped till it scrapes the floor. (my oppinion ovcourse)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.