Mk3 ibiza roof rack!!! LOL HELP!

zippy!

Yes, maybe not a regular mod but I need to get a pair of skis to the alps in Jan so...

Anyone ever had any fitted or even got any for sale?

Any ideas on price for genuine ones?

What fittings do i need for skis? Thule do some ski carriers for roof bars buI think the ibiza rack bars ar curved from one side to the other not straight? Could be wrong, would love some input on this

Thanks for your time guys

Gavs

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
I had a rack fitted to mine when i bought the car, bit of an arse to get off but then again i dont know how long they'd been on for? Im pretty sure the bars are straight but id have to check, wouldn't know about ski fitting im afraid? I could let mine go as i dont use them, where abouts u live?

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
I have the Thule roof rack bars for my 2001 Ibiza Cupra. I need the roof bars to transport my mountain bike about.

Which model do you have?

I'd recommened getting the Thule bars, rather than the SEAT manufactured bars.

My mate has just sold his 2001 mk3 Ibiza Cupra, so he now has the Thule roof bars for sale.

Give me a message if your still after some roof bars, and i may be able to help you.

J

Ali_Cupra

Yes, maybe not a regular mod but I need to get a pair of skis to the alps in Jan so...

Anyone ever had any fitted or even got any for sale?

Any ideas on price for genuine ones?

What fittings do i need for skis? Thule do some ski carriers for roof bars buI think the ibiza rack bars ar curved from one side to the other not straight? Could be wrong, would love some input on this

Thanks for your time guys

Gavs

Meribel here we come lol :funk:

zippy!

Meribel here we come lol :funk:

Who will break down first lol.

Thanks for your help guys, I am in Middlesbrough, my car is a MK3 Ibiza Cupra 20vT.
How much are you both looking for? Of course there will be postage involved and I could sort it all. Would love to hear from either of ya.

Again thanks for your time replying.

Gav

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
Zippy...i dunno how to go about this, i'd PM you my mates number who has the Thule roof bars for sale, but you can't accept PM's! And i obv' don't want to publish his number on a forum.

I'll get him to check out this thread tomorrow, and to drop you a message.

dolf

The Dolf
Aug 14, 2006
cheshire
you got chains aswell??

on a lot of mountain roads the police will stop you travelling if you haven't got them and the weather is bad. had this alot in chamonix

zippy!

good point, chains are worth a look in to, last year we took a nissan navara and the roads were pretty clear in meribel but I suppose if there has been a big dump of snow or there is one in progress we could be in trouble.

One option, to save risking the motor all together would be to leave it at the bottom of the meribel valley (place called brides les bains) as they have a bubble lift that goes right up to the resort (even if it takes half an hour), how much do chains cost..... and do they do some suitable to go over cupra R oz super t's? lol

zippy!

Just cant wait to get out there now.... one last hurdle, my first kid is due 30 december and I am going on 4th Jan... The holiday was booked first lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.