My cupra isnt boosting

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Anyone?

Do i need to get another actually log or is that enough..

So the CTS and LAMBDA are causeing my fueling issues as im gettin Silly mpg around 40miles to a 10er without boost..

Also im on the origanl N75 so could it be that,is it worth swapping it over for a mates n75 to see if it works?

Glassy80

HUZZAH!
Jul 24, 2007
Camberley, Surrey
I've got a similar problem with mine at the moment, but I've actually got a engine management light on. Mine basically feels like a non-turbo car at the moment, but goes through the rev's like a normal car. Doesnt stop at 4k like yours... I have a mate with a vagcom so fingers crossed he can shed some light.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Sorry i was on about the dude who logged his car on the previous page, maf figrues of 60g/s second points to his maf being duff.

No idea whats up with yours sorry without any fault codes or logs.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Phil W- really the code is to do with me unplugging my maf...
But from the log you can tell my maf is ****ed..!Wow...I didnt now that still learning about vagcom and what it can do..

Superb peice of kit..

P.s i did unplug it and took it for a drive and it was still the same...

is it defo the Maf?

Last edited:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
it wud go more up the range...but it didnt have no boost from 1st all way to 5.5 in every gear till 4th...which was 4krpm..

it runs and idles and drives fine but the fuel consumption is crap and i have no boost..
I did unplug the maf to test it and it still ran the same..didnt boost all..

but doesnt the n75 make u car boost..

wazo

Oct 13, 2003
lincoln
Visit site
ok the reason your car wont go beyond 4k is the ECU wont let it your car goes into "limp" mode to protect it from doing serious damage to the engine is your car remapped at all ?
its never gonna be all the problems you mention ie maf lambda n249 these dont all fail at the same time i could mention 5 more things that could be wrong the list goes on

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
no its a standard cupra..

Bar tip and 007p dv and air filter..Ive also done the n249 bypass..

but i know the lambda & Cts is causing my poor fuel consumption..
Theres no Hissing or split hoses and no Eml light(dash lights)

So it could be MAF & N75valve..

what else could it be..

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
id personally change the lambda and go from there. As others have said it could be the maf, but myself personally cant see it. it is reading 70g/s in the logs but thats only upto 4k you have another 3k to go before redline so it 'should' increase. If it was 70g/s near the redline that i could understand.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members