Custom Code

caveo

r6 allen, the 4 bar fpr is not needed with cc and if you get a turbo-back zorst then you will need phase 2 to take advantage of it as phase 1 is generic so will presume your car is standard and they dont do mobile phase 2 fitting but its well worth a trip to jbs for it.

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
r6 allen, the 4 bar fpr is not needed with cc and if you get a turbo-back zorst then you will need phase 2 to take advantage of it as phase 1 is generic so will presume your car is standard and they dont do mobile phase 2 fitting but its well worth a trip to jbs for it.

Cheers for the information. :thumbup:

sharpeyone

Just completed my twice weekly run from Northampton to York and back. I use to get 31mpg at a steady 80mph and today averaged 33mpg both ways. With the remap u hardly need to touch the throttle to cruise at 80mph and rarely need to go over 5000 rpm for rapid acceleration. Very pleased with remap.

dom b

Custom-Code section.headed Custom-Code Xmas Cheer!!Got mine booked in towards the end of Jan for a Phase 1 Map,can't wait!:D

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
Yeah.

Been really pleased with my cc phase 1. My mpg has stayed roughly the same when driving steady, Although driving steady is the bit im having trouble with :D

Motorway driving is a pleasure now. put your foot down in 6th at 70mph and your past the car in front in a flash :cartman:

Love it!

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
I had C-C phase 2 done on Saturday, can't get over how smooth it is!

I previously had APR phase 1 which although most people describe it as "smooth" power delivery, I found it had quite a noticeable surge at around 3500rpm. Was a lot of fun all the same, while it lasted...

However, C-C drives just like the stock map, but with a LOT more oomph! No noticeable lag, no flat spots, just smooth progressive power delivery right up to the redline. :funk: I can honestly say I got exactly what I wanted - well happy!! :D

As an added bonus, I noticed a slight increase in mpg, despite having a little "fun" on my 80 mile trip back home :D

Bargain price too ;)

Leigh@C-C

Hi there everyone

Thanks for the great comments regarding the software and services we offer

We are still running the 30% off offer so you can all benefit from the lower prices

We are able to offer both the Phase 1 and Phase 2 software via our Mobile agent, Phase 3 remaps will be done at Custom-Code HQ in Chesterfield

If anyone would like any more information please feel free to get in touch

Leigh

Leigh@C-C

The offer is running for the forseeable future so be assured that it wont suddenly end without notice

Leigh@C-C

We do offer a mobile service at no extra cost so no need to take time off work...can be done at work address no problem :funk: