2008 JE Design Seat Leon 1P Wide Body(pics&info)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
thats been fitted by a 17 year old,who didn't budget for painting.you see them in most towns,just needs a few blobs of filler here and there and its perfect.

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
elDuke - Chav is the term for the social underclass of Britain. Please see www.chavscum.com for further details. 'Chavtastic' means that the body kit would appeal to these people because it lacks taste and therefore would appeal to many of these people - as can be witnessed by a) their 'designer' (if knock-off Burberry tracksuits can be classed as 'designer') clothes, b) their taste in jewellry and c) their names.

Personally I think the chavscum website is in poor taste - it pokes fun at the social underclass who know no better... and, what is most sad, don't aspire to anything.

elDuke - Chav is the term for the social underclass of Britain. Please see www.chavscum.com for further details. 'Chavtastic' means that the body kit would appeal to these people because it lacks taste and therefore would appeal to many of these people - as can be witnessed by a) their 'designer' (if knock-off Burberry tracksuits can be classed as 'designer') clothes, b) their taste in jewellry and c) their names.

Personally I think the chavscum website is in poor taste - it pokes fun at the social underclass who know no better... and, what is most sad, don't aspire to anything.

OOOOhhhhhhh thanks, now i understand, here in Guatemala we call it MUKO (muuuukkoooo)..........thank for the term. . . i have to get use to the UK slang .:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ni Cupra

Inferi black cupra
May 23, 2007
oh dear that just looks plain wrong! should be nowhere near a car! hope they sacked the designer for coming up with something like that!