Syphon's Silver Leon Cupra detailed (new pics / Aug07)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Washed it, then clayed it on Saturday. Then washed it again after i'd clayed it all over :p Amazing how much crap came off it, with the clay. :blink:

Then dried it and used Swisvax paint cleaner on it. Then on Sunday, vac'd it out, then used Autoglym Fabric Cleaner on the carpets, smell nice and fresh. Then did all my dash and plastics with Simonez matt dash foam (lemon fresh) ;)

Finally when it cooled off spent a couple of hours in the evening going over it with Klasse AIO using my buffing machine to take it off. Finally went round it with a microfibre cloth getting the bits i'd missed. Looked gleaming! [B)]

Got up this morning, it's rained and its dusty. :doh:

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Good photos Scott :yes:

I like this one...
main.php

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I want a Cupra! :)

Does look good, I know the results that can be achieved with a detailling session, mine is almost 4 years old and came up stunning!

At least it was sunny when you took pics! :D

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I want a Cupra! :)

Does look good, I know the results that can be achieved with a detailling session, mine is almost 4 years old and came up stunning!

At least it was sunny when you took pics! :D

Yer that was a while ago. I've got the black grille surround now and the car is dirty much of the time at the mo. :( Will have to take some new ones in the summer. :)

Scott