Cant Receive MW

Smokes46

Feb 17, 2008
Hey, i found this site through google, seen someone else had a problem picking up mw with their seat, is this common problem? Anyone know how to fix it, i bought some booster thing that was suggested but i still have no hint of mw meaning not being able to listen to the footy at the weekends :cry:

Thanks in advance for any help

Stu_HR

Odd Member
Jun 9, 2005
If you have the beesting style aerial there is an amp unit built into the base of it.
Water can get into this and rubbish the reception.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
??? use lw and keep searching it changes to mw ?????

what stereo is it ?

Smokes46

Feb 17, 2008
Ive got a blaunpunkt san remo mp3 player in it, its still the original aerial thats attached on the roof. Should i maybe replace the aerial? I dont think it picks anything up on the LW either.

Thanks for replying

kiearn

Oct 24, 2006
Norwich
I have a MK1 tolly with a Grundig 10 disc system that i think was installed from new or as a new extra and i have the same problem, FM only - standard arieal also. So i would also like to know.

Smokes46

Feb 17, 2008
Plugged in a cheap £3 aerial last night, everything was perfect, turns out the aerial on the roofs just for show clearly. Whats the best solution for replacing aerial? Put one on the wing or is it easy enough to replace the roof one?

Thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.