Cupra R gone Mk2 Hello

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
Hi Just a quick hello been a memeber for yrs but don't get on here much, Kids! Well after two yrs of the Ibiza Cupra and three from the Cupra R thought i'd buy the Mk2 (30th Pressie:)). Picked her up today 57 plate 2.5k on the clock and with REVO both other cars also had REVO. Woow so happy. Stunning car with power and grip unlike the R (loved her tho). Was going to but an Edition 30 but after the test drive the Cupra was so much better IMO. More for less so to speak. Will try and get some pics up soon. Cheers.:)

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
No not yet, some rear spacers maybe, anyone recommend some? Still had big smile on my face today, little ones quote of the day "Daddy's car is fast", telling everyone:redface::)

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
Hi Some images of the old Cupra and new :)
IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Very nice mate. Really like the front bumper but I'm still not too sure about the rear bumper.

See your into the detailing too.;)

caveo

same here , love the front end and the seats but the back end looks a little like a ford ka... sorry.

paulsnewcuprar

Apr 8, 2006
Nice car mate..................and very tempted myself!!

Did you buy it from a dealer,and if so,did they Revo it?

Which dealer was it,as i'm not too far from you (South Wales aren't you?)

What sort of power is it now?

Also,being cheeky,how much was it as is?

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
lovely couple of cars mate..
is the new cupra really as fast and grippy as everyone is saying?...if they are i may have to book meself a test drive and see....either a cupra or im holding out for the focus RS...:p

only reason i asked was because seat sport didnt make this car did they?..or so i was lead to believe...:shrug:

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
Cheers guys the kit does grown on you.
Hey my garage is Aladdins cage got everything can find nothing :doh:
Yes love my PC, could spend days on the R and not get 100% the results i wanted but spend half day on the 307 and perfect :confused: Frustrating.

This Cupra was not made by SEAT Sport, grip and handling is great compared to the R but neither as much fun as an old Revo'd Ibiza i owned yrs ago :)

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Yes love my PC, could spend days on the R and not get 100% the results i wanted but spend half day on the 307 and perfect :confused: Frustrating.

On VAG paint you need 4inch cutting pads, Menz powergloss or Megs #83 and patience to stand a chance of doing it right.

Peugeot paints pretty soft so easier to work on.

Best thing for VAG paints a rotary.;)

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
On VAG paint you need 4inch cutting pads, Menz powergloss or Megs #83 and patience to stand a chance of doing it right.

Peugeot paints pretty soft so easier to work on.

Best thing for VAG paints a rotary.;)

Yes use 4" with SFX 1&2. RMG & CMW.
As you say VAG paint is hard compared to the Pug.
Would love a rotary but guess no need for it now and not sure i got the skill for it ATM. :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Nice car mate, that kit is interesting as it looks like the K1 kit but the rear pipes are not the same as the K1. I like that alot!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.