Visit site
Found it...

leon.jpg

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
That looks the mutts!! The car looks very aggressive :funk::funk:

These sort of pictures shouldn't be allowed though!! It makes you want to spend money and change things!! :lol::lol:

nutsucow

very nice!! so what you going to do with the old wheels?? you selling them..

paulsnewcuprar

Apr 8, 2006
After a great deal of pondering on what wheels to go for during the past few months I finally decided on the CK's a couple of weeks ago. I chose the 19x8" BBS CK's in Anthracite delivered direct from Orange Tuning in Germany. Same as NickP's on his FR, however I opted for the larger size.

The quality of the wheels is superb, by far the best quality wheels I've ever bought for a car, they were not cheap but they are worth every penny.

Your car looks excellent mate,but you are an extremely lucky f***er to have those wheels!!

I don't suppose you can give me the details about how and where you got your wheels,as i have been searching everywhere in this country to get a set of BBS's for my LCR when i get it but have hit a brick wall as they are no longer available in this country and i am desperate for a set as the only other option is a set of O.Z's like i had on my last LCR.

I will be forever in your debt if you can help me get a set....................Please,Please,Please help as i think Jimmy Saville is dead so he won't be able to fix it for me:cry:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Your car looks excellent mate,but you are an extremely lucky f***er to have those wheels!!

I don't suppose you can give me the details about how and where you got your wheels

I'd say poor now rather than lucky. ;)

And I'm sure Z will be along soon to tell you about German Frank...

emkay dk

20"
Jan 5, 2008
Regarding "filling the arces" and troubles with fitting 20" wheels.

You can easily keep the same outer diameter of the wheel. It all depends of the tyre profile, so if you want a 20" rim you mount a 225(width of tyre)/20(profile)/20(rim size) tyre, if you want a 19" rim you mount a 225/35/19 tyre and so on.

Those BBS rims looks really really cool - hope that you will enjoy them.

BTW: what ET did you get the wheels with? looks very close to the outside of the fenders.

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
to be honest, I've always thought those wheels didn't suit, so I've picked my favorites for you

2v861zd.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.