Mat's Mk3 Beeza

Mat

pppffffttttt.... not sure. put it on coz mine developed a rattle last year, and my brothers old one was laying in shed, so threw it on :D

Mat

Went for a drive last night, and ended up in Chav Central AKA Mansfield. Took some pics whilst there

100_0359Large.jpg

100_0367Large.jpg

100_0372Large.jpg

100_0374Large.jpg

100_0377Large.jpg

100_0382Large.jpg

Some may remember the bridge in the background from when i went about 6months ago and took some. They were **** and the car was ditched. There's also another place I like goin, with a beautiful old bridge in background, and lower half of the car park, you get a church and skyline in background. However, the last time I went there, the car was lowered and only just got out of the car park (steep entrance and exit ramp), now I have the LCR Splitter on there's no chance of getting out in 1 piece :D

Mat

Oh, and for some reason, I'm goin through this phase of gettin my car in the strangest places possible. I have a few lined up already such as waste land and high grass parts so it looks like the car has been dumped, but it's too muddy at the mo. Also got this thing about getting it on a Zebra crossing, which i managed, also want a pic parked on a roundabout! And guess what, I found one I could use :D Just unsure if i can get on and off it :D

Also want to park on a train platform for some reason and take pics. That would be cool :D

Mat

bloody was cold. was talking to some woman on phone for over half hour and my hands got cold (dunno why i didnt just sit in car :D)

really need a tripod. in fact, i should invest in an SLR in the near future

Becks

ExtremeBlue&CandyWhite
Apr 22, 2007
Blantyre
www.facebook.com
bloody was cold. was talking to some woman on phone for over half hour and my hands got cold (dunno why i didnt just sit in car :D)

really need a tripod. in fact, i should invest in an SLR in the near future

Yeah one or two slightly blurry!!

Well if you stop talking to strange women and concentrate on taking the pics you'll not need the tripod so much :cartman:

Mat

i am after some new wheelies :D

when i was looking at getting a Mk4 the other week (still not 100% on them, but they are growing), the first thing i said i would do is remove the door strips! That's one thing I've always loved about my car! No strips. Seems every car made has rub strips on the door! They just "forgot" to add em to the Mk3s :D

Oh, and yeah the splitter does make a difference! Makes goin places fun! I know where I can and can't go from experience with it lowered and no splitter. However, I was driving down a country lane the other day, and was a huge dip that caught me out! Had to reverse about 500yards back and go elsewhere ;) LMAO