not so Candy White FR TDI

craigomills

Candy White FR TDI 170
Mar 31, 2005
Derby
A few pics of my 2 month old FR TDI taken last weekend up in Scotland.

it was filthy by the time we got home :)

some cracking roads up there, with not many other cars about, and a chance to really open her up (the car not the wife lol)

SN200076.jpg

SN200030-1.jpg

SN200032.jpg

I think white cars look brill when dirty !

GavinM

Aug 18, 2007
Castle Douglas
Looking at the photos and having a bit of a guess first picture Brighouse bay near Kirkcudbright next one a bit of a wild shot, the road from Newton Stewart to Girvan road near Glentrool ?.But your quite right the roads around here are great for givin it a good 'Blaw Thru'

craigomills

Candy White FR TDI 170
Mar 31, 2005
Derby
Looking at the photos and having a bit of a guess first picture Brighouse bay near Kirkcudbright next one a bit of a wild shot, the road from Newton Stewart to Girvan road near Glentrool ?.But your quite right the roads around here are great for givin it a good 'Blaw Thru'

yes mate thats right, we were up there last weekend staying at Brighouse bay. Think I may have seen a couple of FR's or Cupra's whilst up there. We took a drive up to Ayr last saturday along the red kite trail. What a road !!!!!!

thebears

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2004
Nice, makes me want mine even more now, not long to wait........5 days and counting.

The front looks very clean compared to the rest of the car....oh, and what MPG did you get ;-)

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
Looks good bud, need a good wash tho haha, my friend has jsut put a order on one of these but they wanted all the bits and might have to wait 12 weeks if they can't find one.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.