SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

AndyWolves

Tried it this afternoon and left the phone book downloading for nearly an hour. The guide said should take a few mins so maybe i did something wrong. will have another go in the week

Yeah, I've got about 50 or so contacts on my phone & it only takes a couple of mins to xfer over...Take's a bloomin while to scroll through them to find the number i want though, but there's ways around that... Still, it's the best optional extra i've ever had.

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
In an obscure part of the Bluetooth manual last night I found that there is a voice command of "DOWNLOAD PHONEBOOK", tried it and it just says "Phonebook is Empty" so don't know what it is!

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
right now im on 1.1.2 and it works perfect. Will try 1.1.4 soon. No time for flashing now:p

CoMMy

Jun 25, 2007
Yes my friend.

I have tested it. Full functionality with 1.1.4 jailbroken with Ziphone. (not official)

LeonMunkee

Jan 5, 2008
Reading, Berkshire
Tried it this afternoon and left the phone book downloading for nearly an hour. The guide said should take a few mins so maybe i did something wrong. will have another go in the week
I've tried this as well, and couldn't get it work despite 4 attempts. :(

I'm resigned to the fact I'll just have to store all the numbers I use regularly in the car using the voice commands.

Jamieoc1

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Sony Erricson W890i works with the bluetooth pack?

I've got a Leon 2.0 TDi Reference Sport on order with the bluetooth but need a new phone and the car is still about 10 weeks away and I'm trying to decide between a W880i (which works apparently) and the W890i.

Any help greatly appreciated...

Cheers

Jamie

2rite

Hi,

I've just ordered my FR with bluetooth ~ Does the address book on the 8310 work?

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Although not on the list i can confirm that the Sony Ericsson K510i works fine.

Rob

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
I'm about to upgrade my phone so...........

Do I get K850i or N95?

I currently use a k800i and like it but I like the look of the N95.

Will they both be ok with the Seat bluetooth..or is one worse than the other?

Can you access recent calls with the N95 but not the phone book, and access the phone book on the K850i but not the recent calls?

LeonMunkee

Jan 5, 2008
Reading, Berkshire
I'm currently using the N95 (original, not 8GB version) with my MY08 Leon FR, and it makes and receives calls fine although I did have to teach the car my phone book using the 'store name' voice command. None of the call stacks (missed, accepted, dialled) show anything, and neither does the MFD phone book.
If, like me, you only have a small number of people you call regularly then this isn't a pain. However, I can see it being annoying if I needed to store a lot of numbers or wanted people's names to appear in the MFD (just the number appears currently).

When I replace my phone in May I'll be picking a phone people have proven already works completely with the system.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members