How to remove the front lights

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
Does anybody know how to remove the front lights from the leon as when i was changing my side lights i knocked the spring clip off from the bulb next to them and i can't see to put the clip back on + keep scraping my hands.
Any help would be much appreciated

darrellr

Apr 2, 2006
monmouth
Does anybody know how to remove the front lights from the leon as when i was changing my side lights i knocked the spring clip off from the bulb next to them and i can't see to put the clip back on + keep scraping my hands.

Use a small mirror - I nicked my missus' mirror in a circular make-up powder thing.

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Its a major task requiring the front moulding/bumper off, about 3 hrs. Before you go down that route try small mirror, torch and magnet first - I can send you the instructions if you are unable to get at the bits - send me a PM and I will send the data in word format.

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Its a major task requiring the front moulding/bumper off, about 3 hrs. Before you go down that route try small mirror, torch and magnet first - I can send you the instructions if you are unable to get at the bits - send me a PM and I will send the data in word format.

i dont suppose you have destructions for the rear bumper removal, preferably cupra?

you could go straight to the top of this years christmas card list here ;).

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs

Have done it by using a small mirror and a bit of luck. What a B*****D to fit though, If anybody else has the same problem as i had good luck to you :headhurt:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise